Dundee V Saints 8/11/14

The ghost of Jim Morton

To be fair, I wouldn't fancy that argument. Girlfriend off on a Saturday for the first time in 2 months and you declare you're going to spend a huge chunk of the day at the football, and probably come back a little bit worse for wear.

Also have to take into consideration that she's paying for the meal and I'd have to put up the cash for the football myself. Quite a swing in expenditure :P

Going to game to support the team but am well p****d off with Dundee. They are charging a St Johnstone under 12 £10 but a Dundee under 12 £2. Obviously we let all u12s in free and went to Tannadice and paid £2 for him (same as Utd kids). Does the SPFL not have rules against this as it is effectively discrimination, or are they too busy signing up multiple sponsorship deals?

Hopefully same team as last week & play the ball on the ground like they did in second half.

First half last week we were playing the ball around at the back before passing back to Mannus who punted the ball up the park only for it to come straight back as Graham can`t seem to win the ball. Ando took a bit of stick & started shouting back at East stand fans.

Going to game to support the team but am well p****d off with Dundee. They are charging a St Johnstone under 12 £10 but a Dundee under 12 £2. Obviously we let all u12s in free and went to Tannadice and paid £2 for him (same as Utd kids). Does the SPFL not have rules against this as it is effectively discrimination, or are they too busy signing up multiple sponsorship deals?

This exactly. Dundee fan with 2 kids at mcd = £15. Saints fan with 2 kid at Dens £40.

Got to be some standardisation across the leagues and clubs.

As an aside, what does Doncaster and co actually do? As far as I can see, it isn't very much at all.

This exactly. Dundee fan with 2 kids at mcd = £15. Saints fan with 2 kid at Dens £40.

Got to be some standardisation across the leagues and clubs.

As an aside, what does Doncaster and co actually do? As far as I can see, it isn't very much at all.

My sons first trip to Dens tomorrow, he's hyper just now about it, teaching him to hate the coagies from an early age, got to be done.