Christmas Lights Switch On

ancientsaint

This is your evidence of 'multicultural elites' banning Christmas.    I know you believe everything you read in the Daily Mail, but it really does not constitute impartial evidence of any kind.  Perhaps I could go to the Grand Wizard of the Alabama KKK for a mainstream Christian view on Islam?

Try again Athens.  :laugh:

Every year, someone tries to tell me our 'multicultural elites' are trying to ban Xmas...every year I ask for some evidence, every year passes with no such evidence. Anyone reading this thread will see clearly that some people resent the fact that they can no longer bully and intimidate minorities in the public sphere....get over it, the rest of us are sick of racist, homophobic, misogynist F*cknuts polluting our society with their intolerant hate lists.

Seasons Greetings one and all! :wink:

Piss aff ya smarmy dayglo faggot ! ☺

This is your evidence of 'multicultural elites' banning Christmas.    I know you believe everything you read in the Daily Mail, but it really does not constitute impartial evidence of any kind.  Perhaps I could go to the Grand Wizard of the Alabama KKK for a mainstream Christian view on Islam?

Try again Athens.  :laugh:

The Scotish Daily Mail reported on 18th May 2014 that St Johnstone thorougly deserved their comprehensive win against Dundee United in the 2014 Scottish Cup Final. Ever since then, I believe every word they publish   Edited by AthensSaint

Blueheaven do you agree with this. If you or I burn a copy of the Koran on our streets we can be sent to jail and yet if we burn a copy of the bible on the same streets nothing is done about it. Is that acceptable? I reckon if you happened to live somewhere like Preston, Blackburn, Bradford etc you would then become a racist bigoted Islamaphobe yourself. Anyway did you enjoy boney m?

No, that's not acceptable (if it's true.... is there any evidence that it is true?). I don't really think it's acceptable to be burning books on the street in the first place, with the possible exception of Peter Kay's autobiography which I'll make an exception for.

One of my best friends is from Preston. She's not an Islamophobe. I personally lived in Grimsby for a year. Still not an Islamophobe. So you're wrong on that point.

It seems from your post that you are now accepting that Islamophobia exists. Is that right? Are you also now agreeing that you are a bigot and an Islamophobe? I can't help but notice that you completely avoided my point to you on that in my previous post.

I didn't see Boney M.

Everything in this country is revolving round not upsetting the muslims.

"Everything"? Are you sure about that?  Which things exactly? I suspect you may be talking nonsense. How about you give me an actual example of something from your own life that you would like to do, but you're not able to because it would upset Muslims?

Incidentally, why do you have such a massive problem with the idea of "not upsetting" people?

Its not just Muslims. You can`t say anything against Gays,Blacks,Jews etc but it is ok to insult Irish,Jocks,Taffys, Christians etc.

How awful for you. Oh for the good old days where you could be racist, homophobic and anti-Semitic and nobody would say anything to you about it. This must be making your life an absolute misery, I'm guessing?

The very first thing this article says is that the group who made that poster have been "banned". Sounds quite sensible to me. Doesn't really seem consistent with the notion that everything in this country is being done to keep fanatical Muslim extremists happy.

I especially like the part where foreign minorities expect us to incorporate their rules into our culture whereas when we visit their lands we have to follow their regime to the letter.

Give me an example of what you mean here CSS, in what ways have you had to alter your 'culture' to suit 'foreign minorities'? ....go on just one!

This is your evidence of 'multicultural elites' banning Christmas. I know you believe everything you read in the Daily Mail, but it really does not constitute impartial evidence of any kind. Perhaps I could go to the Grand Wizard of the Alabama KKK for a mainstream Christian view on Islam?

Try again Athens. :laugh:

just go down to the aforementioned, Bradford, Preston or Blackburn you will gather enough evidence before travelling further south to find plenty more. Tower Hamlets would be a good place to end up

Mohammed puts an application in to his local council to build a mosque in the town centre, at the same time I put an application in to build a nightclub selling alcohol until 3am in the same area. I also want to build a fast food takeaway selling bacon rolls, hog roast and barbecued pork spare ribs adjacent to my nightclub. Which of the two applications would be turned down?

Give me an example of what you mean here CSS, in what ways have you had to alter your 'culture' to suit 'foreign minorities'? ....go on just one!

Here is a minor example (but I guess how one interprets it)

My g/child starts school. Said g/child is learning to read the usual Biff, Chip, Kipper books as well as other books. We parents/carers are told quite clearly that kids must do their homework each day and we are to read with our kids in order to help them reach their full potential. One day, g/child came home with a Polish book. All words were in Polish. No English, at all. When I later asked why g/child was given this book, I was told that the school has a stock of foreign books for ethnic minority children to read and learn, in their own language. I was told, " Not too worry, your g/child can look at the pictures in the story,

instead".

Edited by Fair Maid

Here is a minor example (but I guess how one interprets it)

My g/child starts school. Said g/child is learning to read the usual Biff, Chip, Kipper books as well as other books. We parents/carers are told quite clearly that kids must do their homework each day and we are to read with our kids in order to help them reach their full potential. One day, g/child came home with a Polish book. All words were in Polish. No English, at all. When I later asked why g/child was given this book, I was told that the school has a stock of foreign books for ethnic minority children to read and learn, in their own language. I was told, " Not too worry, your g/child can look at the pictures in the story,

instead".

So she had been given it in error?

just go down to the aforementioned, Bradford, Preston or Blackburn you will gather enough evidence before travelling further south to find plenty more. Tower Hamlets would be a good place to end up

I live pretty near Tower Hamlets. Pass through it regularly. Haven't seen any of this evidence of Christmas being banned. Can you tell me specifically what this evidence is that you're referring to? Actually, they have quite nice Christmas lights there, and a tree too.

http://local.mumsnet.com/tower-hamlets/christmas/390950-christmas-lights-switch-on-at-chrisp-street

I live pretty near Tower Hamlets. Pass through it regularly. Haven't seen any of this evidence of Christmas being banned. Can you tell me specifically what this evidence is that you're referring to? Actually, they have quite nice Christmas lights there, and a tree too.

http://local.mumsnet.com/tower-hamlets/christmas/390950-christmas-lights-switch-on-at-chrisp-street

you obviously havnt been in the Muslim only areas then

Mohammed puts an application in to his local council to build a mosque in the town centre, at the same time I put an application in to build a nightclub selling alcohol until 3am in the same area. I also want to build a fast food takeaway selling bacon rolls, hog roast and barbecued pork spare ribs adjacent to my nightclub. Which of the two applications would be turned down?

Did ye Aye?

Is this really..... your reasoned argument on how 5% of the population of UK (or 1.4% of the population in Scotland) are taking over?   Unless of course you are actually an entertainments empresario whose plans for a nightclub/hog restaurant in downtown Almondbank were thawrted by a rival application for a mosque in er......Almondbank?  :laugh: :laugh:   I personally would prefer a Mosque in my neighbourhood, there are plenty places to drink, dance and eat swineflesh.......and this is a beautiful sound wafting over the rooftops in the morning, truly beautiful.....