Christmas Lights Switch On

ancientsaint

Mohammed puts an application in to his local council to build a mosque in the town centre, at the same time I put an application in to build a nightclub selling alcohol until 3am in the same area. I also want to build a fast food takeaway selling bacon rolls, hog roast and barbecued pork spare ribs adjacent to my nightclub. Which of the two applications would be turned down?

Not really connected but Pegasus in Perth are now selling pork kebabs and Pork donner , thought Muslims aren't meant to be touching the stuff . Will it be Halal

Fly on Emirates Airlines, Dubai - London on Business Class then watch all the meek and mild yashmak women emerging from the plane loo in their full make up, short skirts and high heels one hour before landing at Heathrow. Makes me smile everytime.

I remember, years ago, a group of women who were dressed with headscarves and covered from top to toe (except their faces) sat behind me in a university auditorium discussing amongst themselves (but still loud enough for most to hear) about how they thought women who didn't cover up were sluts and whores for not doing so.

So, am I a slut or a whore?

I remember, years ago, a group of women who were dressed with headscarves and covered from top to toe (except their faces) sat behind me in a university auditorium discussing amongst themselves (but still loud enough for most to hear) about how they thought women who didn't cover up were sluts and whores for not doing so.

Both

The choice of names within Muslim culture is slightly different, than in Christian culture...hence 'Christian' name....or should anyone living in the UK respect 'our' ways and be compelled to call their kids Chesney? :laugh:

what it does tell us though is that breed about 3 or 4 to our one so what hope for this country in 20 yrs time or less

What were you wearing?

haha irritating eh

I'd call it more ill-mannered than irritating, given that I've been willing to engage with you in every point you've put to me.

If you have such conviction in your opinions, why are you so unwilling to debate or justify any of them? It makes it look a lot like you're unable to do so (perhaps because that's one of the hallmarks of bigotry).

I'd call it more ill-mannered than irritating, given that I've been willing to engage with you in every point you've put to me.

If you have such conviction in your opinions, why are you so unwilling to debate or justify any of them? It makes it look a lot like you're unable to do so (perhaps because that's one of the hallmarks of bigotry).

well as I'm a racist bigoted Islamaphobe according to your goodself there seems no point in engaging with someone with such a formed opinion. You continue with such opinion and I will continue being a racist bigoted Islamaphobe

well as I'm a racist bigoted Islamaphobe according to your goodself there seems no point in engaging with someone with such a formed opinion. You continue with such opinion and I will continue being a racist bigoted Islamaphobe

Id argue if you continuing portray yourself as a rascist(i dont accept islamaphobia as being non rascist), people reading your posts, will naturally think you are one.

Maybe rational, reasonable argument might sway folk to believe you arent an extremist but one with a sympathetic point of view. Or maybe, more probably,  you just want to troll?

Using that logic we should only ever enter into debate with people we already agree with. Why not back your points up if you're so convinced you're right? If you want to have a debate, let's have one - don't go in the huff about it.

The thing is, if you were able to answer my questions, you would do so, because you know that it would help you to win this argument. The reason you're not answering me is that you can't, but you don't want to admit that, so you're now resorting to coming up with excuses for not answering, and even resorting to pretending that you're doing it to be "irritating". I reckon you're bang on course for the usual next step, which is trying to pretend that you're just having a laugh, and it's all "banter", and that the person you're debating with can't take a joke. Seriously, it's like trying to have an adult debate with a primary school child.

Using that logic we should only ever enter into debate with people we already agree with. Why not back your points up if you're so convinced you're right? If you want to have a debate, let's have one - don't go in the huff about it.

The thing is, if you were able to answer my questions, you would do so, because you know that it would help you to win this argument. The reason you're not answering me is that you can't, but you don't want to admit that, so you're now resorting to coming up with excuses for not answering, and even resorting to pretending that you're doing it to be "irritating". I reckon you're bang on course for the usual next step, which is trying to pretend that you're just having a laugh, and it's all "banter", and that the person you're debating with can't take a joke. Seriously, it's like trying to have an adult debate with a primary school child.

the thing is on one of the points, Muslim only areas I you were quite adamant there is no such thing I produced a piece which backed up there is and you just dismissed it so it seems pointless continuing because you obviously think they do no wrong

by the way, I'm not laughing I'm not joking and no its not banter either