Rip Darren Bicket

saintbear

Darren Bicket massive saints fan from Forres ,has sadly passed away many of the older guys on here wil know him from our days in the Moncrieff arms myself ,the Doc , NGE,SLF wee John don't really want to go into the ins and outs those who know is enough

there's going to be a few off us going up to his funeral (mon,tues) from the Moncrieff will keep you guys posted

Darren miss you CYS Till we die

Darren Bicket massive saints fan from Forres ,has sadly passed away many of the older guys on here wil know him from our days in the Moncrieff arms myself ,the Doc , NGE,SLF wee John don't really want to go into the ins and outs those who know is enough

there's going to be a few off us going up to his funeral (mon,tues) from the Moncrieff will keep you guys posted

Darren miss you CYS Till we die

No so much of the older guys saintbear please 

I spent time working with Darren during his time at PLP 

Darren's funeral is in Forres on Monday at 2pm leaving the moncrieff about 10 that will get us up there for about 1,phone Dunc at moncrieff arms if your wanting breakfast meeting between 9-10

saints colours (football clothing) to be worn ,Darren will be wearing saints top and taking his cup final flag with him