Rip Darren Bicket

saintbear

one mins applause at the 17th minute.

sing we love you saintees usual amount of time whilst heading to congregate at the bottom of the stand.then a massive fuqing conga up and down along the the front of stand for as long as ye can,singing since i was young along to the dude with the drum.

would that do ?

Kinda glad its no coming, as an auld tert I dinnae think I could handle listening tae that thing awe day anyway :D anywho saintbear whits the crack wi train tics, are we buying them on the day ? Im hearing some silly quotes of numbers attending this hooha,some stating around 100 others saying closer to 200. Best quote yet was 400 !!!! Which i know is ott. The fb page certainty has a large following though.Hence why im asking bout train tics, if we were to muster around 60 or 70 is that not gonnae cause probs buying the tics on the day ?

Kinda glad its no coming, as an auld tert I dinnae think I could handle listening tae that thing awe day anyway :D anywho saintbear whits the crack wi train tics, are we buying them on the day ? Im hearing some silly quotes of numbers attending this hooha,some stating around 100 others saying closer to 200. Best quote yet was 400 !!!! Which i know is ott. The fb page certainty has a large following though.Hence why im asking bout train tics, if we were to muster around 60 or 70 is that not gonnae cause probs buying the tics on the day ?

Have the polis intimated on yer face book page how many will be at perth station pre departure time ,and how many will be lurking in ham ? We will prob be just hard Core for Darrens memory so I hope they have understood this.

It's just I ken what they like in ham.

Have the polis intimated on yer face book page how many will be at perth station pre departure time ,and how many will be lurking in ham ? We will prob be just hard Core for Darrens memory so I hope they have understood this.

It's just I ken what they like in ham.

Ye ken yersel this is a peaceful day oot,its a celebration of Darrens life and his love for Saints. Add to that a wee rememberance on 17 minutes for departed fans. Also the bonus of creating a decent atmosphere in a ground which has bad memories for us (Ive never been back there since that game) No doubt the police might look upon a group of around 60+ (No idea how many will turn up) as potential trouble,but thats their shout,as long as they understand we're hoping more for a party atmosphere. It would show you just how out of touch the authorities are if they think Perth can muster a troublesome mob of that calibre,last time would have been the early 90's !!!!!  Aye i also know fine well what Hamilton have to offer,believe me it wont come to that......Its oor party