Living Wage

Havana Saint

The living wage is nothing to do with politics and everything to do with employers doing the right thing and paying their staff enough to live on.

All to do with politics. I agree with you except for it having to be imposed by......therefore nothing to do with this part of the forum. Get it sorted but just not in here

Since when did this forum become the kind of place that is governed by people who tell others what is appropriate to post on 1) the forum as a whole 2) specific sections of the forum? If a discussion about football clubs paying/not paying the living wage does not interest you, click the back button and go read something else. It gets on my nerves reading people saying "what's this got to do with football?" or "move this to another section" etc. HSF is entirely correct in her assertion that football clubs are about much more than the team and the game nowadays. Personally, I find this subject quite interesting. I am also interested in how Stevie May is doing and/or where he may be heading off to next. If it was in another section of the forum, I would probably miss it. If I wasn't interested in it, I wouldn't read. Give it a rest, post police.

Since when did this forum become the kind of place that is governed by people who tell others what is appropriate to post on 1) the forum as a whole 2) specific sections of the forum? If a discussion about football clubs paying/not paying the living wage does not interest you, click the back button and go read something else. It gets on my nerves reading people saying "what's this got to do with football?" or "move this to another section" etc. HSF is entirely correct in her assertion that football clubs are about much more than the team and the game nowadays. Personally, I find this subject quite interesting. I am also interested in how Stevie May is doing and/or where he may be heading off to next. If it was in another section of the forum, I would probably miss it. If I wasn't interested in it, I wouldn't read. Give it a rest, post police.

960.gif

minimum wage for the ground staff,stewards inclu,but,in case of the clubs good performance; ie,win the spl,euefa cup, or champions league = a bloody good bonus equivilant of three months wages! this has nowt to do with running well a club = as some chunt said = 'its more than just football'

This. Entirely this.

For what it's worth, we have "post police" on this forum. They're called the moderators and admins. If something needs moved we'll move it. If you have a problem with a post click the report button and we can deal with it.

Totally agree with Sam, although I enjoy reading the threads I tend to ignore the posts which dont interest me. And yeah is it not up to the mods who decide if a thread needs moved. My posts were even deemed as boring not that long ago, would you believe it, me boring ???

:D

Anyway back on topic, I have no interest in this thread :P

Totally agree with Sam, although I enjoy reading the threads I tend to ignore the posts which dont interest me. And yeah is it not up to the mods who decide if a thread needs moved. My posts were even deemed as boring not that long ago, would you believe it, me boring ???

:D

Anyway back on topic, I have no interest in this thread :P

How can you know if a post interests you without reading it!