St.mirren V Saints 6/12/14

The ghost of Jim Morton

Next up we have a trip to New Midden Park to face a struggling St.Mirren side who have only won twice in 14 league games this term and who were humped last night 4-0 by ICT in a Scottish Cup replay .The fact that one of those wins came at McD against Saints should be motivation enough for us to go down there and come back with all three points. We are certainly better now than  we were back then, with O'Hallaron  and McFadden now showing signs of getting towards the top of their game. No FBLC due to suspension but we really should have enough in the tank to win this.

I am not travelling  to this one so it'll only be Sky Sports for me.

boycott in support of the young team so wont be going.

Rather than boycott it you could go but support the "Young Team" by; lighting a flare, throwing a seat at our goal keeper, spitting at opposition players, invading the pitch and stealing the flag of a dead fan.

Allegedly of course.

Edited by rik2304

The Love Street Division there's a blast from the past! They don't still call themselves that do they ??!!

is that the dudes a few years ago  who tried to have a go with families and fans in the 208 after a drawn cup tie ?

junkys and nobodys  ,where were they  when it mattered back in the 1980's.train windee lickers

I have gone for a 2-0 win for us but still feel if we get it together for 90 minutes we are going to rip a team appart.

I hate it when we get overconfident.

I hope I am not bing overconfident if the players work hard and show the skill and talent they are capable of I do believe we have a win big win coming our way. I also think there are stupid defeats but I try to be positive