Queen Of the South

JSAINTEE99

They look decent. Good to see young Saints keeper getting plenty experience of fairly big matches, as he will get quite a few of this season.

Would like to see QOS get a crack at the premiership as it's been a long time since they've been in the top league in Scotland. The sensible thing for them to do would be to chuck the cup tie and concentrate on the league :)

I have just watched the BBC highlights at one point when a rangers player came of slightly worse in a coming together the commentator actually stated the compliance officer WILL be called. I must admit I have always had my suspicions that the BBC had a say in these matters!!!!!

That really annoyed me. I wasn't sure that there was actually a stamp. It looked more like Black was stopping them moving away. Also in the interests in competitive fairness film footage should only be used if all matches are filmed.

To be fair to the BBC, they are a meant to bring up things of note. It is up to the Scottish football authorities to have a fair system in place and not "lets look at what was said on Sportscene"!!!