Morris Flood

slf

Sixties saintee Morris flood is probably older than you and I combined, He is the elected chairman of barossa street saints club and a saints supporter as well. There is truth behind the allegation that he wanted a change in wap s running following criticism of his board , staff and the club itself and to an extent accusations against the barman who supports Rangers. Dont know if he intended shutting it down completely tho . No one disagrees that the actual club itself needs to change or lose supporters. I originally opposed a move away as I strongly felt that the WAP committee had the potential to change the way the club was run. That could only have been achieved by getting members of wap committee onto the club board. Only one uy put himself forward ie postiepat and he is probably the besr guy to say whats going on. I resigned from the wap committee for personal reasons and was not present when the "vote" took place gre a move away. From what I have gleaned members voted against any move . This I believe was accepted by the current committee.

Sixties saintee Morris flood is probably older than you and I combined, He is the elected chairman of barossa street saints club and a saints supporter as well. There is truth behind the allegation that he wanted a change in wap s running following criticism of his board , staff and the club itself and to an extent accusations against the barman who supports Rangers. Dont know if he intended shutting it down completely tho . No one disagrees that the actual club itself needs to change or lose supporters. I originally opposed a move away as I strongly felt that the WAP committee had the potential to change the way the club was run. That could only have been achieved by getting members of wap committee onto the club board. Only one uy put himself forward ie postiepat and he is probably the besr guy to say whats going on. I resigned from the wap committee for personal reasons and was not present when the "vote" took place gre a move away. From what I have gleaned members voted against any move . This I believe was accepted by the current committee.

Thanks Ancient