Motm Saints 2 - Dundee Utd 1 - 27/12/14

ex-montrosesaintee

MOTM Saints 2 - Dundee Utd 1 - 27/12/14  

112 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Has to be Chris messi Millar as he controlled the midfield With Wotherspoon & Lappin posted missing & what a feckin goal.

Mentions for Wright & McLean. How the feck do they manage it ?.

Can't believe you were at the game when you said Spoony was posted missed - I had him second behind Croft until Midgey scored.

Has to be Millar. Do not understand why anyone else has got votes. I know football is a game of opinions but come on he was head and shoulders above the rest. Mc Donald? Is someone trying to make him look good by giving points on the MOM table. His 20 mins was better than others 90 mins. Don't make a mockery of the MOM table let it be a true representative of players performances

At the game and with about 15mins to go my vote was going to Spoony. How somebody earlier can say he was posted missing is beyond me. So many others played really well.....Crofty, Ando, Frazer especially

It just has to be Midge though.

i think my opinion on Spoony was tainted by the fact that he stood of the midfielder at their goal giving him space to find a pass. Frazer & someone else gave him a mouthful.

i think my opinion on Spoony was tainted by the fact that he stood of the midfielder at their goal giving him space to find a pass. Frazer & someone else gave him a mouthful.

Wotherspoon did very well - more involved than he has been in recent weeks - but my impression when watching the game at least was that his final ball was sometimes disappointing. In other words, he'd do clever stuff, but to little overall effect.

Chris Millar. Quickly turning into one of my favourite ever Saints players.

He's added to his game this season. His ball retention is superb but it's his ball winning ability and overall fitness that sets him apart. He can track 50 yards, win the ball then run 50 yards with it. His first touch is terrific too and his control in tight situations is impressive.

For me, this season, he's one of the best in the league and can play at a higher level. Shame he never hit these heights in his mid 20's.

Chris Millar. Quickly turning into one of my favourite ever Saints players.

He's added to his game this season. His ball retention is superb but it's his ball winning ability and overall fitness that sets him apart. He can track 50 yards, win the ball then run 50 yards with it. His first touch is terrific too and his control in tight situations is impressive.

For me, this season, he's one of the best in the league and can play at a higher level. Shame he never hit these heights in his mid 20's.

Agreed. He can also run 50 yards with the ball, lose it, and still track back 75 yards and be the player to win it back again.