Sjfc Quiz

quizman

Hello - I've been tasked with setting up a Saints quiz to be held in a couple of months time.

I've registered on this forum to seek some advice and help, so hoping that there are a few quiz aficionados out there that can keep me right.

Basic ideas so far are to have rounds covering topics like club history; ex players; mcdiarmid park; current staff; famous matches; maybe one on the scottish cup run from last season, that kind of thing.

First question - do you think this would work - would there be enough interest in this to get maybe 5 or six teams involved, maybe even more?  

Any suggestions for other rounds?  Is there anything obvious I'm missing?

Finally, I'm hopeful that there may be enough interest in this to possibly persuade SJFC to enter a team themselves, maybe from the playing staff even.

Anyway, would appreciate any advice or direction anyone can give.

Thank you, and HNY to all

who has tasked you ?

where will the proposed  quiz be held ?

who are you ?

I'm just a bloke who works in a pub that puts together the occasional quiz

not naming names at the moment as I'm just gauging interest.

was only looking to see if people thought this might work

I believe if you make it a general knowledge quiz with a round on sjfc you may stimulate interest from those who have no knowledge of the club and thus increase the number that may participate eg a supporter his family and mates. Also day and venue important to get a good response

So like er a quiz as opposed to a saints quiz?

Picture rounds and the like are a stable. Could have a where are they now,ie ally Mcoist - dobbies