Ict V Saints 20/1/15

glenrothes saintee

The body language last night was horrendous.

At 2-0 down after 50 minutes with the performance we were puttting out I would expect the manager to be pacing the technical area roaring and encouraging. What did we see last night? Wright leaning on an advertisement board with his arms crossed. A stance he took for nearly the whole second half.

There was zero effort, commitment or passion.

I genuinely believe there is a morale issue at the club. Look at things, the huffin at no passing, mcFadden sending off reaction, o'halloran sub reaction, last nights performance. This from the team who prided ourselves on being a unit who worked together and fought together. It's day and night.

We won't go down, think we'll be the best of the bottom six. There's 4 or 5 players who just don't cut it and Wright needs to be harsh in the summer

Edited by TommyTurnersTache

It showed last night right enough.

Full time they couldn't feckin wait to get off that pitch. Nice of them to acknowledge the 158 who sat through that shit

I'd be amazed if the 158 were all there come the final minute, some were likely spewing abuse towards the players anyway. How do you think they felt? Given the absolute ****ing round a round by a far better side, must be a horrible feeling

Tbh I'm not bothered at seeing a player annoyed at being substituted, it's healthy. They want to play and all players have the arrogance that they can make an effect on the game. There is no morale issue, players are very happy at the moment.

Exactly. Not that he should be doing it though. Plus we're up on where we were last season, I can't see any of the teams below us catching us. So basically we've just done the same as last year so far, in the top 6, but isolated from just about everyone.

All aboard the doom and gloom bus,3 defeats in something luke 12 games,all be it last nights was pretty bad. We are a small Club though and will finish top 6 no bother, maybe have a wee cup run.Also think witg 3 games in 6 days something. had to give ICT are flying just now but we will bounce back, as we always do,and whist me might not beat Aberdeen talk of Cricket scores are nonsense.We also have started thinking towards next season with some forward planning with the young boy Hunter on board and pending signing of Brad McKay, and several extensions offered and in some cases done deals.I know some will say well look at Hamiton and ICT on similar budgets to us and where they are,ICT have been exceptional, i still think we will catch Accies for fifth place, and if you had offered me that in the summer id have bit yer hand off

Edited by THE LARK SAINT

I'd be amazed if the 158 were all there come the final minute, some were likely spewing abuse towards the players anyway. How do you think they felt? Given the absolute ****ing round a round by a far better side, must be a horrible feeling

yeah must be really horrible. I don't know how the players will manage to pick up there massive wage at the end of the week.

Last season. 15 March. My birthday. Home to Ross Co. Son away. Brought wife to match. Horrendous display. Lost 1-0. Couldn't believe it.

It happens. It's what we've been like. Last night was equally horrendous, if not incompetent.

I travelled from Stirling, so further than Perth.

The players didn't applaud me? So what, I didn't applaud them either. That's life. They'll know they were poor.

Start over on Friday.