Massacre At 'charlie Hebdo' Offices In France.

craiginasaintsstrip

Other way about dickhead you hounded me with pathetic pms. If you want to meet the oldman name the time and place and we will see how brave you are without your keyboard to hide behind. Now get back on ****in topic you pathetic specimen or better still crawl back into the ****ing hole you came out of. By the way ****all you do pisses me off I just feel sorry for you

Once again straying of topic.

These guys were terrorists and were delt with.

The principal of freedom of speech must be maintained. I have no problem with an Islamist wanting and arguing to live under sharia law (personally think they should to move to a region of the world where this exists). It just shows to me and I hope everyone else what a bad idea it would be. However what I object to is the use of violence and concision to achieve these ends.

Democracy has always had to defend it self from evil ideas and one of the weapons is freedom of expression.

Edited by Cagerf

The principal of freedom of speech must be maintained. I have no problem with an Islamist wanting and arguing to live under sharia law (personally think they should to move to a region of the world where this exists). It just shows to me and I hope everyone else what a bad idea it would be. However what I object to is the use of violence and concision to achieve these ends.

Democracy has always had to defend it self from evil ideas and one of the weapons is freedom of expression.

Should be coercion not concision predictive text strikes again

Cagerf, whilst i understand your position, if you allow people the freedom of speech you must also accept some may hold views polar to your own.

Wishing "them" to live somewhere else, is hardly accepting of those views. Personally i dont like racists, if i get a big enough petition can we ship them all out of the country? No, they have the right to be idiots, i'll defend their rights to be idiots, but i'll shout down their hate filled bile every time.

If democracy is to survive, it is the people who will determine the law of the land, not a few extremists on either side of the argument.

Most importantly i'll again agree, violence, or its threat (see some previous posts :-D:-D), has never had, nor ever will have,  any validity in a reasoned discussion.