Ched Evans

mainstand

141 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

depends if he's actually innocent

or he's getting a retrial on a technicality

if he's innocent he deserves another chance from clubs, managers and fans

if he's just getting off coz he's got a good lawyer he can get tae!!

The technicality could be a fine line as well, Shibster.
Was she paraletic, incoherent and unable to consent to sex? Or did she say "no" and they carried on anyway?
Or was she just pished, and regretted her actions the next day?

And, for the latter - how many on here had sex sober when they were young and daft?

I'm not condoning anything here, by the way. Just playing Devil's Advocate a wee bit.

If he wins the retrial he isn't a rapist and will likely get a job. He might even get compo if the police/cop case comes under heavy criticism. If he loses, he won't get either but is unlikely to get anymore jail time. In the meantime, he stands charged with rape, and no one will touch him, but a few might have a quiet word. It is possible the prosecution will drop the case before trial. 

this is a none story as saints are family club so wont sign him same thing happened when George O'Boyle and Kevin Thomas did there thing saints sacked them to prove that

I'll be honest, I just searched Ched Evans and didn't even realise it was in Saints Chat - maybe Fitba Chat more appropriate as I agree, no chance of him coming to saints. 

• 5 months later...