Scottish Cup Game At Dumfries

glenrothes saintee

Tickets are general admission to the away end. Seated area first but terrace might get opened if pre tickets are selling well. The terrace has a lack of facilities so if tickets are not snapped up there could be an issue of not getting in as Queens won't have allowed for the terrace to open.. i read the terrace needs portable toilets as there are no facilities, pie hut, stewards etc... My Bro bought his ticket today and asked how many sold... answer was over 500. It sounds as if we will have a good few more on the day so those without a ticket better be prepared to wait in a very slow queue at the ground.. and could miss kick off then get the worst seats in the ground. Anyway Where's the best boozer?

Edited by Dave H

The terracing will not be opening, on official site. The seggregation barrier is being moved to accomodate well over 1000 away fans and there is a contingency plan in place should that not be enough, per info from Paul Smith this morning, we should all be together so will be able to create a great atmosphere. Looks like it will be adviseable to buy tickets in advance.

The terracing will not be opening, on official site. The seggregation barrier is being moved to accomodate well over 1000 away fans and there is a contingency plan in place should that not be enough, per info from Paul Smith this morning, we should all be together so will be able to create a great atmosphere. Looks like it will be adviseable to buy tickets in advance.

We have now sold close to 600 tickets for the game, which would lead me to believe we will take  somewhere north of 1000

I'd like to go but feck driving up from London to find there's nae tickets. Can anybody get me a couple and meet me at the game please?

Also if anybody wants a lift up from London or along the M40 / M42 / M6 / A74/5 let me know.

Ye dinnae need a ticket chief . A ticket only stops ye from having to queue. See yer there

I'd like to go but feck driving up from London to find there's nae tickets. Can anybody get me a couple and meet me at the game please?

Also if anybody wants a lift up from London or along the M40 / M42 / M6 / A74/5 let me know.

There is No chance of No tix,Ground holds 8,000 plus and expecting about 4,000