Saints V. Aberdeen 23/1/15

glenrothes saintee

I've lost track of injuries and suspensions. Who is likely to be missing for this one? 

O'Halloran, Mackay, Brown & Wright are doubts. 

Brown less of a doubt apparently. 

Mcfadden returns to the squad.  Muzz likely to be fit to return to the squad too. 

I think thats everyone  :confused:

Edited by PerthSeany

O'Halloran, Mackay, Brown & Wright are doubts. 

Brown less of a doubt apparently. 

Mcfadden returns to the squad.  Muzz likely to be fit to return to the squad too. 

I think thats everyone  :confused:

McFadden is still suspended.

As well as the above list, Millar is also a serious doubt.

We could be going into the game with 4 nailed on starters out, along with our enigma and one of our back ups.

Really tough match. I hope Millar makes it, otherwise we'll really struggle against Aberdeen's pace and energy in midfield.

Easton was fit to play at ICT but Tommy thought best to rest him with a view to the fact we had 3 games in 6 days and he limped off with cramp against Partick.   He will definitely play against Aberdeen

I suspect, Midgey and Mackay will miss the game.  I'd be surprised if a stud in the thigh keeps Frazer out the game but you never know.  Croft and Davidson will both be back in the squad.

We could be going into the game with 4 nailed on starters out, along with our enigma and one of our back ups.

Really tough match. I hope Millar makes it, otherwise we'll really struggle against Aberdeen's pace and energy in midfield.

At the same time, this is probably the only time our youngsters have a chance of a shot of first team action. As I don't think we'll pick up much from the game, I'm looking forward to that.

At the same time, this is probably the only time our youngsters have a chance of a shot of first team action. As I don't think we'll pick up much from the game, I'm looking forward to that.

I take this is why no one turned up at the Scottish Cup Semi Final...

"We wont win anyway"

oh... Wait....

;)