Saints V. Aberdeen 23/1/15

glenrothes saintee

Facebook has just posted that the family deal won't be in place fir the next 2 games against Aberdeen n celtic

Two u13's get in free with a paying adult at every home game.

Even available for away fans.

Aberdeen supporters who have not already purchased a ticket for the North Stand through AFC's ticket centre should go to the Ormond (South) Stand where it is entirely cash at the turnstiles. Adult: £22; Senior citizens £12; 13-18 year old £11. Accomapnied kids under 13 are free of charge (maximum of two per paying adult).

Two u13's get in free with a paying adult at every home game.

Even available for away fans.

Aberdeen supporters who have not already purchased a ticket for the North Stand through AFC's ticket centre should go to the Ormond (South) Stand where it is entirely cash at the turnstiles. Adult: £22; Senior citizens £12; 13-18 year old £11. Accomapnied kids under 13 are free of charge (maximum of two per paying adult).

normally 15 for 1 adult n 2 kids in ormond 

Everything crossed?..

I love supporting Saints...you just never know what to expect...

I don't like making prediction, but if we can keep things tight for more than a few minutes?!?

They aren't as good as they think they are, however as much as it pains me to say this I think they are better than us!

Maybe not better? Bolder?

I always feel Saints let the opposition dictate how the game is played when in fact they as the home side should be doing that!?

COYS⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

If we gift posession away like we did at Pitordie and Caley we will get a hiding.

Important to not make it easy for them and not play right into Ash Taylor's hands like we did at Pitodrie. They are maybe a quick team going forward but at the back they are as slow as we are. Hopefully we can get in behind in the wide areas particularly in behind Considine (and actually pick out a team mate with a cross?!)

Edited by PerthSeany

If we gift posession away like we did at Pitordie and Caley we will get a hiding.

Important to not make it easy for them and not play right into Ash Taylor's hands like we did at Pitodrie. They are maybe a quick team going forward but at the back they are as slow as we are. Hopefully we can get in behind in the wide areas particularly in behind Considine (and actually pick out a team mate with a cross?!)

Taylor is out injured.

Who knows how this ones going to go. Will all depend on how many of the injured players make it back and even if they do, how fit they actually are.

Would expect to see Murray Davidson in from the start as Tommy was furious at the poor excuse for a midfield on Tuesday. I also think we will see Croft. Maclean and Graham/O'Halloran will probably start up top - defence will depend entirely on the fitness of Mackay and Wright.

Facebook has just posted that the family deal won't be in place fir the next 2 games against Aberdeen n celtic

That's a surprise. Under 12's still getting in for free though... What about folk with family season tickets???  Very confusing..

Just seen yer post above.  They dinnae help themselves do they....

Edited by The ghost of Jim Morton