Graham Gartland

erchie

I just remember him being unfairly sent off against Celtic at McD, coincidentally when it looked like we may have beaten them :?

I remember that being a total stonewall red card! Was the Celtic player not right through on goal and Gartland took him out? I'm sure the referee gave it as a second booking, but could've been a straight red on it's own for denying a clear goalscoring opportunity.

Wasn't Gartland's biggest fan, but he was always a good option for us. Felt there was potential in an Anderson/Gartland centre back partnership, but no one can really argue against the impact Duberry had on our defensive record and on Anderson.

I remember that being a total stonewall red card! Was the Celtic player not right through on goal and Gartland took him out? I'm sure the referee gave it as a second booking, but could've been a straight red on it's own for denying a clear goalscoring opportunity.

Wasn't Gartland's biggest fan, but he was always a good option for us. Felt there was potential in an Anderson/Gartland centre back partnership, but no one can really argue against the impact Duberry had on our defensive record and on Anderson.

Dive :D