Danny Swanson

rik2304

I live in Edinburgh and have a drive way that fits 4 cars and plenty of parking. So I don't think that's true at all. Of course the whole of Edinburgh must seem extremely busy and happening to the folk of the "city" of Perth. 

Fwiw that was waaaaay to easy to get bites on.  

Anybody that would rather live in perth than edinburgh clearly does for several reasons and 

A They cant afford it

b They cant afford it

c They cant afford it

If i was ever to come back to Scotland Edinburgh would be my only choice far far far superior than perth oh and maybe Swanson is thinking the same thing however he can commute so hopefully he ll still sign

Has the 'can this get moved to ..........' question EVER worked?Are you a mod?
Does it seriously impact your life whether this is in Saints Chat or not?
Do you actually have anything to back up your claim that he 'wants to go for the big money'?

Hint. The answer to all of these questions is the same.

It evidently bothers you more than me hence your length retort.

Hint: Being online at 2am gives you the answer.

Anybody that would rather live in perth than edinburgh clearly does for several reasons and 

A They cant afford it

b They cant afford it

c They cant afford it

If i was ever to come back to Scotland Edinburgh would be my only choice far far far superior than perth oh and maybe Swanson is thinking the same thing however he can commute so hopefully he ll still sign

what a lot of shite you speak. There are plenty of folk I know commute to Edinburgh every day and believe me they're not short of a bob or two. There can be so many reasons why people prefer to commute.

I live in Edinburgh and have a drive way that fits 4 cars and plenty of parking. So I don't think that's true at all. Of course the whole of Edinburgh must seem extremely busy and happening to the folk of the "city" of Perth. 

Fwiw that was waaaaay to easy to get bites on.  

Ha, Ha. READ THE POST CORECTLEY,  THEN COME BACK WITH YOUR UTTER PISH .BEEN AROUND MY FRIEND EDINBURGH IS NOT THE BE IT ALL, GET OUT AND ABOUT > LAUGH OUT LOUD.  

Let's be honest he does not to play for us he wants to play for the highest bidder. Like most footballers now money is the most important factor. £5,000 a week that is three times the salary of our top players. No way is he three times better that MOH in my opinion he is not as good as MOH. I would not take him even if he came back willing to accept our terms because we would get a player who be unhappy and in a place he does not wants to be in.

A They cant afford it

b They cant afford it

c They cant afford it

Are you thinking about coming Back Like. Although it is none of your Business, I could afford to live in Edinburgh?, Most of my family who lived in Edinburgh now live in Perthshire, Sold mediocre houses and bought country Mansions ( ****ing True like no trolling). however you move to Edinburgh I will stay in Perthshire  LAUGH OUT LOUD..

Edited by Center Half

Must be a pretty shit driver then!!! :wink:Edinburgh is a great place to live and work. 

Sorry I meant that I do not look at "Work contracts" in Edinburgh due to the problem with Parking? we either need to drop everything off at site then drive to a all day parking site and get Taxi back to site, Or leave apprentices to move vehicles about to dodge traffic warders total waste of time, hope that explains it.   

Let's be honest he does not to play for us he wants to play for the highest bidder. Like most footballers now money is the most important factor. £5,000 a week that is three times the salary of our top players. No way is he three times better that MOH in my opinion he is not as good as MOH. I would not take him even if he came back willing to accept our terms because we would get a player who be unhappy and in a place he does not wants to be in.

I don't blame him at all. Just because he's a footballer, should that stop him from trying to get the best salary possible? It's a job at the end of the day.

th

what a lot of shite you speak. There are plenty of folk I know commute to Edinburgh every day and believe me they're not short of a bob or two. There can be so many reasons why people prefer to commuteLol bpeo

this goes for center half as well ...

i I know there are  parts in Edinburgh you both can afford  and only you both know what you can afford anyone who lives in Edinburgh city and I'm not saying you can't afford to live there either is lucky to be living in a world renowned city that is cosmopolitan, exciting and a million times better to live in than Perth so  the utter posh you say I am talking about is that Swanson wants that lifestyle hence the delay in signing ... 

It kind of reminds about people in New York that live in Brooklyn and state how much better than manhattan it is ..which is crap  It's clearly a monetary situation Edinburgh city is a hard ask for most people that live in Perth.  End of I'm im just telling the truth so if it hurts sorry 

I have not lived in Perth now for nearly 40 years and have never lived in Edinburgh, however I do know both cities fairly well and all I can say from what I know and see on a regular basis is that I would rather live in Perth rather than Edinburgh. I suppose at the end of the day everybody is looking for something different from their home.

lets be honest his agent is playing a blinder he has Swansons name in every paper in Scotland so he is putting the lad in the shop window,he may sign for us hearts or someone else,but lets move on ,hope he signs if he doesn't he may regret it or not,No one is bigger than the club,we do not need someone bringing or dressing room down,in Tommy we trust

this goes for center half as well ...

i I know there are  parts in Edinburgh you both can afford  and only you both know what you can afford anyone who lives in Edinburgh city and I'm not saying you can't afford to live there either is lucky to be living in a world renowned city that is cosmopolitan, exciting and a million times better to live in than Perth so  the utter posh you say I am talking about is that Swanson wants that lifestyle hence the delay in signing ... 

It kind of reminds about people in New York that live in Brooklyn and state how much better than manhattan it is ..which is crap  It's clearly a monetary situation Edinburgh city is a hard ask for most people that live in Perth.  End of I'm im just telling the truth so if it hurts sorry 

there are a number of Saints players that presently stay in the Edinburgh area so having that way f life is possible without being on £5k a week.

From what I have heard I think Swanson was brought up in Leith, he certainly played for Leith when he was younger

The fact that he is training with Hearts may just be his agents way of trying to twist Saints arm.