Michael O'halloran

Chris Iwelimbo

I like O' Halloran, bags of pace and energy but about as much football sense as a rabid greyhound, if he had the brain of Teddy Sheringham he wouldn't be at St J's though.

Not quite sure why this post has stirred things up...that's exactky how I see MOH. I think he's learning with every game and if he keeps improving he'll move onwards and upwards from us.

Marcus Haber was the same...good pace but a headless chicken in terms of making runs and creating space.

Thank you Papa Jack, exactly as I see it. By the same token, Steven McLean, a player with an excellent footballing brain wouldn't be playing for us if he still had the legs of a 20 year old. That's football. Some people just can't see further than St Johnstone I guess.

Just a wind up merchant

my comment wasn't abusive in the way that yours is. What I was alluding to is that I don't believe you are a Saints fan. My belief is based on you referring to the club as "St J"s". No TRUE Saints fan ever refers to the club as this.

True as it may be about this particular poster, thats still a pretty pathetic gauge of a "true" supporter

Whit. O'Halloran scored both his goals coming in off the left flank. I don't get the clamour to play him centrally, he's better cutting in.

Yeah,but wide left he has to support left back which he is not comfortable with. May score more in a central role but I wouldn't drop Macca or Kane.

Yeah,but wide left he has to support left back which he is not comfortable with. May score more in a central role but I wouldn't drop Macca or Kane.

I saw absolutely nothing wrong with his support of Easton today. Easton is that good that he doesn't need the help, the same way Mackay does.

I'm almost convinced he wouldn't score more, he'd just be offside and run into defenders. Most of his goals involve him drifting inside and having a pop at goal. He can't do thy upfront, he'd be leading the line, which he can't do either.