Dundee Utd V Saints. Sat. 21St Feb

The ghost of Jim Morton

Think scobbie has to be in instead of wright purely for his mobility, fraz would get torn apart by the pace of united.

Jesus, I thought that myth died last season when he consistently dominated Ciftci. Wright can cope no problem, as he reads the game so well.

Regardless Scobbie will start, he's clearly getting the chance to show why he should be Andersons partner next season

Jesus, I thought that myth died last season when he consistently dominated Ciftci. Wright can cope no problem, as he reads the game so well.

Regardless Scobbie will start, he's clearly getting the chance to show why he should be Andersons partner next season

he's not doing a very good job of taking that chance. It's ridiculous to persist with someone who's costing us goals Edited by patsy

Rather strange that Scobbie was being touted as "our saviour" when he was out injured.

Scobbie needs games to get up to where he was last season, as does Macca.

Saints have made a habit of finishing the season strongly.

Don't panic. Keep the faith.

However I DO think Fraz would be a better option for this fixture, being fully aware of Shifty's antics.

Edited by HOODLUM65

Win please. Sadly, for the first time in a long time, I won't be going to Tannadump due to Andos testimonial dinner  which is on Saturday evening.

Lets have a full match like the second half v Celtic and not like the QoS game.

Not making it either Ghostie, having a break in Thailand, with wife and NOT Gary Glitter ,hope dinner is a success

COYS

he's not doing a very good job of taking that chance. It's ridiculous to persist with someone who's costing us goals

He needs given the chance, and that means more than a couple of games once hes back from injury. We've been given the chance to start planning for next season already, and clearly trying Scobbie next to Anderson regularly is part of this planning.

In my opinion we must try and win every game from now to the split which means playing our best team. After the split we can start experimenting with our desired team for nest season. I believe our best team is in a 442 formation hence we should play this home and away it is no use changing to 442 when we go behind because with our goal scoring record we can not give teams a goal of a start.

My best team is (replace only when injured)

Manus

McKay Ando Wright Easton

Croft Wotherspoon Millar O'Halloran

McLean and Kane

After the split my experiments would be in central defence Ando & Scobbie, defencive midfield Brown & Millar and forward Kane & O'Halloran

Manus

McKay Ando Scobbie Easton

Wotherspoon Brown Millar Lappin

Kane O'Halloran

However I am sure there are many other opinions out in this wonderful world we call football

Really looking forward to this game.

We've done well against UTD in recent times (less so at Tannadice than at McD/Parkhead) and they don't seem as menacing without Armstrong and GMS. 

Hopefully be a relatively good atmosphere, I always enjoy watching the young team wind up the stewards and vice versa in the lower tier. 

We could do with a pick up after the cup exit and an away win would do nicely.

Mannus

Dave Ando  Wright B.East

Croft Millar Brown Mikey

Macca Kano

In my opinion we must try and win every game from now to the split which means playing our best team. After the split we can start experimenting with our desired team for nest season. I believe our best team is in a 442 formation hence we should play this home and away it is no use changing to 442 when we go behind because with our goal scoring record we can not give teams a goal of a start.

My best team is (replace only when injured)

Manus

McKay Ando Wright Easton

Croft Wotherspoon Millar O'Halloran

McLean and Kane

After the split my experiments would be in central defence Ando & Scobbie, defencive midfield Brown & Millar and forward Kane & O'Halloran

Manus

McKay Ando Scobbie Easton

Wotherspoon Brown Millar Lappin

Kane O'Halloran

However I am sure there are many other opinions out in this wonderful world we call football

Maybe also Caddis in for Lappin