United's Keeper Problems Continue

Tranmere Saintee

Will Ciftci be done by the Compliance Officer for yet again elbowing a player which led to Warren reacting and being sent off as highlighted on BBC1 tonight? 

Should do but I doubt it. You never know though the CO is appealing against Simonsens lenient sentence.

If he gets away with this one then we can certainly forget about West Coast bias!! 

Any player who elbows a fellow professional off the ball should face severe punishment...the one caveat being if he has already been punished by the ref, then, my understanding is the SFA cannot punish him further, this may be the basis of United's appeal, and they certainly have a point.  Gross stupidity by Shifty.......that is why he is here and not playing in the bigger leagues, his skills are fantastic, but sometimes his attitude sucks!

Any player who elbows a fellow professional off the ball should face severe punishment...the one caveat being if he has already been punished by the ref, then, my understanding is the SFA cannot punish him further, this may be the basis of United's appeal, and they certainly have a point.  Gross stupidity by Shifty.......that is why he is here and not playing in the bigger leagues, his skills are fantastic, but sometimes his attitude sucks!

Was he not booked for the scuffle a few seconds later when Warren foolishly tried to dish out some retribution?

the ref waved play on for a late tackle by croft then he got done later on

Rules have been changed. No longer the above.