Joma

dave mc

Aye a stable, 3 year deal with set income. As opposed to scrambling for a new one at the last minute. I actually think the kits and other stuff is alright and decent quality, if a little standard and template stuff.

I could care less what the players wear to win in.

Me either...and I don't really buy replica kit.

Only one request...CAN WE DITCH THE RED AND BLACK AWAY STRIP PLEASE

Me either...and I don't really buy replica kit.

Only one request...CAN WE DITCH THE RED AND BLACK AWAY STRIP PLEASE

How COULD YOU!?

They are our brothers.

Might be an idea to drop it after two very successful years with it, then bring it back to 'celebrate' the 10 year anniversary?

I would like us to go back to a white away kit with a yellow third kit.

YELLOW ARMY

Aye a stable, 3 year deal with set income. As opposed to scrambling for a new one at the last minute. I actually think the kits and other stuff is alright and decent quality, if a little standard and template stuff.

I could care less what the players wear to win in.

Although I disagree about the kits, I agree the stability is more important than nice gear

The Joma stuff is alright. Much better than surridge ever was.

Used to always want something like Nike or adidas, but now so many teams have them it's kind of lost its gloss.

Hope the club has turned it's attention to a shirt sponsor now. Feels a bit like robbing Peter to pay Paul by having gs brown as the shirt sponsor. Would like so see us have a national brand sponsor us, maybe subway like ict.

On a more general note, credit where credit is due to the club, they appear to be more proactive with kits and contracts than we have been for a while, or it certainly feels that way.