Joma

dave mc

Don't think it's too many. Remember the guy at Campus saying that the first red and black was the first for years that made them a decent profit.

made a profit? everyone on here seems to haet it. i liked the red/black but should have been a 1yr only strip.

dont mind yellow away but ideally white with blue for me.

i was under the impression the maroon strip was brought out as that was our original colours?

made a profit? everyone on here seems to haet it. i liked the red/black but should have been a 1yr only strip.

dont mind yellow away but ideally white with blue for me.

i was under the impression the maroon strip was brought out as that was our original colours?

--------------- first few months were black and white....

see here http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Scottish_Football_League/St_Johnstone/St_Johnstone.htm

I think it's quite clear most people's problem with the red and black was that it was a novelty that was used twice. (Personally I actually preferred the second iteration though).

The new strip is brilliant. I like everything about it that I don't like about the home one, it's simple it's clean, it'll look good when playing fives.

I think it's quite clear most people's problem with the red and black was that it was a novelty that was used twice. (Personally I actually preferred the second iteration though).

The new strip is brilliant. I like everything about it that I don't like about the home one, it's simple it's clean, it'll look good when playing fives.

That last bit should say playing fives in five years.

What's with the 2 pages of Partick Thistle gear, new training tops, tracksuits, polo shirts, gifts etc on TTL and only 4 Saints products showing? You can't even pre-order the new away top yet.

They run their club shop which is why they have it all, plus, there has been issues with stock on the Saints kit as well, guy in Campus said they actually got sent a lot of the TTL stock. 

What's with the 2 pages of Partick Thistle gear, new training tops, tracksuits, polo shirts, gifts etc on TTL and only 4 Saints products showing? You can't even pre-order the new away top yet.

Was thinking that myself.  The Patrick casual stuff looks decent and would be interested in Saints stuff of the same ilk. 

It's simple it's clean? 

Who would want to wear a difficult top that was dirty to play fives?