Celtic V St Johnstone. Wednesday 4Th March 2015

PauloPerth

Pretty comfortable in the end, can't think of a decent Celtic chance tbh. Tommy Wright has this uncanny ability to figure out managers weaknesses, and denying Celtic width tonight seemed to completely stunt them, helps when GMS and Armstrong instantly become passengers when facing us though.

Back into the top six, and evens up Saturdays failure to win. Play like that for the rest of the season and 4th should be the aim seeing as we're only 5 points behind now.

what do we need for Europe? Third or fourth?

Top three get it, and the Scottish Cup Winners. If the Cup winners are the title winners, then the cup runner up gets the space. If both finalists are already qualified, I presume fourth gets the final spot, but its not actually explained if thats what would happen.

Top three get it, and the Scottish Cup Winners. If the Cup winners are the title winners, then the cup runner up gets the space. If both finalists are already qualified, I presume fourth gets the final spot, but its not actually explained if thats what would happen.

I don't think thats the case. Im sure uefa have stopped cup runners up entering.