Celtic V St Johnstone. Wednesday 4Th March 2015

PauloPerth

Just watched ssn, after being the first club to win there in 2 years we get the obligatory ronnie interview, but nothing from Tommy

Hamilton beat them in October 2014 - this season. They've also had a collection of random European teams come and pump them there recently too. 

But you're right - it should have been a Tommy interview. 

Edited by Broon

Surely the claim of 41,000 in attendance is Wrong 

they count all season ticket holders, whether in attendance or not. i do the turnstile and cash office at a team down south, we always count the "no shows", it's better for sales of advertising in the programme, permiter, hospitality and such if the crowd figure is overstated.......(only in cup games will you see an understated figure..... :) )

they count all season ticket holders, whether in attendance or not. i do the turnstile and cash office at a team down south, we always count the "no shows", it's better for sales of advertising in the programme, permiter, hospitality and such if the crowd figure is overstated.......(only in cup games will you see an understated figure..... :) )

Ok cheers

There was also two of us behind enemy lines with freebie tickets in the Celtic end. Couldn't contain our joy at Swanson's goal but to be fair to those around us I think they accepted it was an outstanding goal.

Probably one of the best away performances I have witnessed along with Rosenborg. Every player was outstanding and at the top of their game.

Proud to be a Saintee!!

Ando miffed that d*** vav dyke did not shake his hand. d*** also said they were tired & we had 10 men behind the ball & got a lucky goal. No disrespect but we should be beating teams like St Johnstone. If they were tired after 3 games in 10 days ,what are they going to like today ?.

D ick must be a bad word.

Edited by Cagey

What does he expect us do, just open up and wave them though and attack as they want, maybe they should watch and learn from our display, as they clearly don't know how to defend in Europe going by their results this season

Also for ten men behind the ball, seemed to create a lot of chances, maybe Celtic are not quite as good as they think are

Dunc. Seems to escaped your notice that they have a quarter final tie Today at Tannadump.

Dunc. Seems to escaped your notice that they have a quarter final tie Today at Tannadump.

I watched both the Hibs game, with numerous mentions of the next game on Sky Sports, and the whole of the drama at Tannadump, and still did not think about what I had posted in #246!

I blame the Laphroaig!

• 2 weeks later...