Motm Celtic 0 - Saints 1 - 4/3/15

ex-montrosesaintee

MOTM Celtic 0 - Saints 1 - 4/3/15  

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Danny Swanson has secured Saints goal of the season and fully deserves man of the match. I'd like to think this is the premiership goal of the season...

It's a tough one to beat for sure. A seriously difficult one to hit too on the half volley. Very few goals are genuinely unstoppable, but that one was.

It's a tough one to beat for sure. A seriously difficult one to hit too on the half volley. Very few goals are genuinely unstoppable, but that one was.

I think O'Hallorans dance round the Motherwell defence before slotting it home into the back of the net will give it a good run for it's money

Great performances by the whole team last night. Sawnsons strike was superb, defence were solid and Manus made a few good saves. But Easton was my definite MOM. Some brilliant interlinking play and runs down the wing skinning the Septic players and feeding great balls into the box.