Ando Testimonial Online Auction. Signed West Brom Top

This is the first of several items we will be auctioning through social media to raise funds for the Steven Anderson’s Testimonial Year. We begin with a signed West Bromwich Albion FC football top kindly donated by Steven MacLean. We would like to start the bidding at £75, bids close at 9.30am on Tuesday 17th March. Please submit bids by direct message on this page or by email to thumbsup4ando@gmail.com giving you full contact details.

Not heckling, but out of interest will you guys publish a figure at the end of the year for how much has been raised? Understand why you (and Ando!) might not want to do this..... would love to know ....mostly as it seems like you lot have done a really decent job for him. He must be quite pleased!

Not heckling, but out of interest will you guys publish a figure at the end of the year for how much has been raised? Understand why you (and Ando!) might not want to do this..... would love to know ....mostly as it seems like you lot have done a really decent job for him. He must be quite pleased!

The honest answer is that I don't know. I will ask someone who will know though.

• 5 months later...

Is Ando getting a presentation in front of the fans for the funds raised? Would seem a good time to do it pre game or half time while he is out injured?

The loose ends are being sorted out as we speak and hopefully I can soon  give you an answer to you question.