Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy Wallace

Dundee United Are Shite!

11 hours ago, Smarmy Arab said:

Hoody can look after himself he just hates United so much he can’t resist chipping in whenever we do anything.  This is of course his absolute right, where would football be if we all like every team? 

I am curious though Sixties, maybe you know, is he really a Hoodlum?  Were you both in the Pack back in the day? 

I’m really a Smarmy Arab, smarmy as ****!

Hoodlum and the pack is one sentence I thought I would never see, from what I know and heard he was more a hard man on the pitch, as for the rest no comment  from the Sally to the Strand.

8 minutes ago, sixties saintee said:

Hoodlum and the pack is one sentence I thought I would never see, from what I know and heard he was more a hard man on the pitch, as for the rest no comment  from the Sally to the Strand.

Fair comment mate, those were bad days! When panning windeez of opposition buses was a matter of honour subjecting opponents to a bitterly cold journey home on winter evenings was all part of the occasion. 

Not that gentlemen of our stature would ever stoop so low….:laugh:

The Strand! :laugh: Just before my time but the stuff of legend!:laugh:

10 hours ago, Smarmy Arab said:

Fair comment mate, those were bad days! When panning windeez of opposition buses was a matter of honour subjecting opponents to a bitterly cold journey home on winter evenings was all part of the occasion. 

Not that gentlemen of our stature would ever stoop so low….:laugh:

The Strand! :laugh: Just before my time but the stuff of legend!:laugh:

Gentleman's word is his bond, but Hoodlum will say hes no gentleman.