Moaners At Games

Cagerf

I personally think the moaners on here are worse .

Thats the whole point of a forum. Who do you hurt by moaning on here? Id be a mix of shocked and disappointed if I found out the players cared about our fountain of dross.

Moaning at a game actually has an impact. Moaning on here is part of discussing football, which is the whole point of this forum.

One of my favourites was over Christmas I think, home game and as per the ref was having a shocker, but the slightly less than intelligent fellow behind me took exception to one corner, where I quote, the ref was 'standing there, looking for an infringement'. Puzzled me a bit, as I thought that's what they were paid to do??

Moaning doesn't particularly bother me (as irksome as it can sometimes be), but loud abuse of players does. If a player is having a bad day or plays a bad pass or whatever, they're more than aware of the situation and being loudly abused from the stands won't really help matters.