Based on what we have signed up;

Mannus

Mackay Anderson Scobbie Easton

Millar Lappin

Wotherspoon Davidson O'Halloran

Maclean

Subs

Clark, Shaughnessy, McKay, Caddis, Brown, Kane, D Easton

The new boys will have to earn their way into the team. They seem willing to do that, so I'm sure they will over the course.

Considering we've not finished this season yet, to have 18 players with first team experience signed up is some going. Our team looks capable enough even before making any more (re)signings

Based on what we have signed up;

Mannus

Mackay Anderson Scobbie Easton

Millar Lappin

Wotherspoon Davidson O'Halloran

Maclean

Subs

Clark, Shaughnessy, McKay, Caddis, Brown, Kane, D Easton

The new boys will have to earn their way into the team. They seem willing to do that, so I'm sure they will over the course.

Considering we've not finished this season yet, to have 18 players with first team experience signed up is some going. Our team looks capable enough even before making any more (re)signings

This is no good. No good at all. If things are going this well, what the hell will we have to argue about in the summer?

Is McKay more of a CH than a RB?  Sorry, I haven't seen much of him, and was under the impression he was a RB.  Shaughnessy can play RB or CH, so if Tommy says he'll be RB with MacKay out early next season, is that because he's better/more experienced than McKay or because McKay is an out an out CH?

He's a centre back primarily, but he played right back quite a lot during Hearts' relegation season. The Hearts fans really rate him - say he's got all the attributes to be a top player, just not had the chance to really show it.

He's a centre back primarily, but he played right back quite a lot during Hearts' relegation season. The Hearts fans really rate him - say he's got all the attributes to be a top player, just not had the chance to really show it.

Cheers, that's probably why I had him as a RB in my mind.  Not seen much of Hertz this season.

Mannus

Shug Brad Tam Brian

Midge Muzz

Mikey Spoony Danny

Macca

Nae     w-I-d-t-h   Dave. How about the following:-

Mannus

Shug                                                    Brad                                          Tam                                          Brian

Midge                                                                                      Muzz

Mikey                                                                      Spoony                                                                        Danny

Macca

:wink: