Season Tickets

Kyle

I've just received an email confirming that season tickets are available now for next season!

I was first to criticise the club last summer, so I'll be the first to praise now. It's great to see us so organised this season. It will hopefully allow the club to budget and do their transfer business early this summer.

The prices are up, but I think I'm right in saying that's the first increase since we've come back up? East stand adults are at £310, which isn't too steep. Perhaps tells us that pay at the gate might be increasing for next season.

Well done saints - it's great to see Saints taking feedback on board and making sure things are sorted early for next season.

Can I just warn all Saints fans to NEVER send their credit card details via email. Bloody ridiculous recommendation by the club. If they can't do it securely online then they should only be doing it in person or via the phone.

Email is not a secure method of sending bank details.

Other than that I'm happy with the package. Well timed and with a bit of creativity.

I'm in the elite! Got the email, I might be thick, but it doesn't seem to say you can send bank details over the Internet, but it's just the application form that you're downloading, instead of the club posting them all out. Or am I wrong?

Edited by dave mc

Youd have no idea tickets were available if you didnt post on this forum or the club have you email address though

I believe it will be announced on BBC, ITN and Sky News later tonight. All national newspapers will have it on their front page tomorrow. Would that be better for you? Might you then have something positive to say about the club?

I believe it will be announced on BBC, ITN and Sky News later tonight. All national newspapers will have it on their front page tomorrow. Would that be better for you? Might you then have something positive to say about the club?

I'd rather it was mentioned anywhere on the official twitter or the main page of the website tbh

Youd have no idea tickets were available if you didnt post on this forum or the club have you email address though

You're probably right.

As far as I'm aware, the club have my email address, but I never seem to receive the Managers report/message.

However, I will pursue this in the future.

Seems like the club need to dot the "ayes" and cross the "tees".

Anyway, getting season ticket details at this stage is got to be a big plus for the club and the supporters.

It is no surprise that the cost has gone up, as Kyle has posted. (see post 1 )

Looking to renew my season ticket at the first opportunity.

You're probably right.

As far as I'm aware, the club have my email address, but I never seem to receive the Managers report/message.

However, I will pursue this in the future.

Seems like the club need to dot the "ayes" and cross the "tees".

Anyway, getting season ticket details at this stage is got to be a big plus for the club and the supporters.

It is no surprise that the cost has gone up, as Kyle has posted. (see post 1 )

Looking to renew my season ticket at the first opportunity.

Still great value, especially if we get a couple of LC games at McD

Are the emails from Saints going to your spam or junk email folders by mistake?

Naw,  no chance Gert, as I use my mobile, Computer and BlackBerry playbook to use the Saints website and checkout all these avenues.

Edited by HOODLUM65

To be fair, it could be delivered by a naked Brazilian goddess attached to a gold bar and some folk would be on WAP within 30 seconds criticising the club.

I take it back. On you go, email your personal bank details to the club. I shouldn't criticise the club for recommending people transmit their bank details in plain text over one of the least safe mediums you could imagine. In fact, why don't we all just post them on WAP?

I take it back. On you go, email your personal bank details to the club. I shouldn't criticise the club for recommending people transmit their bank details in plain text over one of the least safe mediums you could imagine. In fact, why don't we all just post them on WAP?

What's your mothers maiden name?

Good to see we are moving in the right direction and  that the club have  taken on board the previous criticisms about late launch of Season Ticket packages. Obviously, it seems there is at least one hitch re credit card details being sent via an unsecure method.   It should hopefully be up on the OS  main page  soon as well as the club twitter account.  All in all an improvement , a vast improvement on the last few years. Hopefully  the new seasons  strip will be launched earlier as well..