Season Tickets

Kyle

Interesting to know you've been doing this for years and I was surprised at how difficult it was at the time too. I phoned the ticket office number but you're right in that I was perhaps talking to someone who was only in there helping out as he had to put me on hold while he checked with someone if it was ok.

Sam I have been buying tickets and season tikets in this wasy for years and never had any problems. Last year I never had any note of my season ticket numbers and they looked them up and processed them right away. I suspect your problem  might have been as a result of staff helping out following the cup win.

Was delivering stuff to Broomhill School in the afternoon. Took them a while to answer the door and by the time I was back in the van you'd have thought I'd jumped I the Dee!

I spent all day trying to scrape kids off the roof because they hadn't been able to go out all day. It was absolutely mental walking home from work in it!

Gutted I didn't phone for my season ticket the day I'd have had more to say about the weather!

I spent all day trying to scrape kids off the roof because they hadn't been able to go out all day. It was absolutely mental walking home from work in it!

Gutted I didn't phone for my season ticket the day I'd have had more to say about the weather!

Ha ha the all important weather chat. Unless you are Abernethy Saint.

Back on track.

Filled in renewal form from website and drove up to McD ( in the pissing rain), where the very curteous staff processed my form, took my remittance and I left with my new season ticket book in my mitt and a voucher for the forthcoming book.

Exited right onto Crieff Road, to travel into town via Letham, on reaching the roundabout, a guy was driving his motor round the roundabout at a rate of knots and obviously had not pressure washed the underside of his car in a while, as the flood water gave him the complete carwash without the soap/ shampoo.

Hilarious.

Got the phone call from Roddy, basically  asking how was my experience renewing my S.T.

He asked if I had any questions or would I like to see anything else done in the future.

P.s. thanked him for his goal at Brockville, all those years ago. Legend. :laugh: