Season Tickets

Kyle

Go on...

mate of mine works for Miconex - an app based viral marketing company (who have Mi Perthshire, among others).
sat with Roddy Grant explaining how it would be free viral marketing, the council were bought in, it would reach a different kind of fan base, etc.
was told, repeatedly, "ah dinny dae emails"...

Information will be posted out next week.

Wonder if there will still be cup top ups etc. Would like saints to maybe try some new initiatives with the season tickets.

Not me moaning, but with season ticket holders, you have your core audience/customers right there.

Maybe allow season ticket holders the opportunity to buy a 2nd season ticket for a friend half price or something like that.

Think Dundee did something a few years back with a voucher book added. Maybe a way for saints and local businesses to help each other.

End of the day, you buy a season ticket because you want to watch saints every other week. Think next season should be tasty, so would hope that season ticket sales are up on last season.

Wonder if there will still be cup top ups etc. Would like saints to maybe try some new initiatives with the season tickets.

Not me moaning, but with season ticket holders, you have your core audience/customers right there.

Maybe allow season ticket holders the opportunity to buy a 2nd season ticket for a friend half price or something like that.

Think Dundee did something a few years back with a voucher book added. Maybe a way for saints and local businesses to help each other.

End of the day, you buy a season ticket because you want to watch saints every other week. Think next season should be tasty, so would hope that season ticket sales are up on last season.

we have had cup top ups for last 2 seasons. 

You don't think current season ticket holders would speak to someone they know who's also a season ticket holder and split the cost? I do.

Think they should include the league cup qualifiers as otherwise the crowds will be poor for these games.

Do you mean increase the season ticket price becuase we're guaranteed some home games? If you do, I think that's exactly right.....we shouldn't offer them as a freebie.

Do you mean increase the season ticket price becuase we're guaranteed some home games? If you do, I think that's exactly right.....we shouldn't offer them as a freebie.

I was thinking instead of the freebies for home cup games we get at the moment if we are lucky enough to get a home game. Just remembered we paid apremium on top of ST price for cup games. I think we lost out, money wise the last couple of seasons.

So anyway first 2 LC games should be included in standard ST price. Some incentive like that anyway.

Details out now - prices frozen, £15 optional top up for Scottish Cup home games, the 2 sectional League Cup games are included.

The page does not however, say how much they actually cost.. 

http://perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/newsitemsdetail.php?param=4274

Making a wild guess the same as last year?  The word "frozen" is a good clue. :laugh:

Mystic Meg ?  I am impressed first two games inc. and prices frozen.

Probably end up getting home ties against Dons & Arabs & losing a lot of dish.

Not sure what the set up .Is it 5 team section with a team from each division & from your own region ?.

Oh here we go again for another year. The misers who try cheat the club by paying them the least money for attendance and then whine all season that those who put their hands in their pockets for full contribution to the club deserve to be classed as low level fans. Could only happen in a Month Python movie.

Oh here we go again for another year. The misers who try cheat the club by paying them the least money for attendance and then whine all season that those who put their hands in their pockets for full contribution to the club deserve to be classed as low level fans. Could only happen in a Month Python movie.

yer no far wrong there john