Season Tickets

Kyle

A phone call to the ticket office might help!

Why having email as a means of application if you have to chase them and do it all over the phone anyway?

I get that it's a busy time of the year there etc, but I've never had a pain free ticket transaction with Saints. Ever. Not a single once. Every single time I've had to drive up up to Perth.

I'll until next week.

Why having email as a means of application if you have to chase them and do it all over the phone anyway?

I get that it's a busy time of the year there etc, but I've never had a pain free ticket transaction with Saints. Ever. Not a single once. Every single time I've had to drive up up to Perth.

I'll until next week.

Can't complain about ever having issues with the ticket office myself, however I am also still waiting on a response to my e-mail request. 

I have every confidence that they will reply in due course though.

Can't complain about ever having issues with the ticket office myself, however I am also still waiting on a response to my e-mail request. 

I have every confidence that they will reply in due course though.

Waited longer in the queue than it took to issue the season ticket.

I've always had issues with emails from Saints going to my work email address. Saints are adamant they've sent them, whilst my IT bods claim they have never been received. All email from Saints to my personal email goes straight into the junk/spam, so you might want to check there. Just phone them up, it's far quicker and easier.

I'll until next week.

I do nearly all my transactions with the tticket office via telephone and have had nothing but a superb service. 

YoU seem to have a problem with every purchase you want to make. Which is a shame. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...