Saints Vs Celtic 15/05/15

David123

Great display tonight. No failures apart from someone to put the ball in the net.

I am sure there will be a few excuses from Celtic like bumpy pitch,first team players missing,nothing at stake & poor ref but we dominated them & still don`t know why we didn`t get all 3 points. But have thought that for last 3 weeks.

Sellick have no room to moan about the condition of football pitches! Their pitch is a disgrace!

First team players missing ? We fielded at least 2 on loan players, not sure what McFadden is?

They have the biggest budget not to mention squad in the league, so no room for excuses!

We were the better team pure & simple, to a man they worked for each other and that is priceless!

Proud of my team

Just watched the highlights, and highlights they were. Brilliant, flowing, imaginative, attacking performance from Saints.

Would it be too much to ask for that level of commitment in every game, then we wouldn't be relying on others results.

It will be gutting if last nights missed chances in the best overall performance of the year from the team result in us missing out on Europe. 

Pray for an ICT win today.

We defeat the sheep and Dundee do their big bro's again.

Keeping the faith !!!!

:cool:

According to all the celtic fans I was winding up in the pub after the game thats the worst game of fitbaw theyv seen all season they were shite we were shite an there was no atmosphere, and we were lucky to get a draw, just as dillusional as that new team from Glasgow.

Thought it was a brilliant game tho I was slightly disappointed we never took all 3 points!

Well that was a superb game of footbal. I wasn't happy with the line-up with us looking like we had no goal threat. As much as it turned out that way it wasn't for lack of trying. Our attacking play was top quality with only an inspired goalkeeper, bad luck, bad finishing and good defending keeping us out. There have been games this season where we've hardly had a shot - this wasn't one.

I thought the midfield, to a man, we're different class. That was the real Murray Davidson , Miller (best player in the prem) was brilliant, Spoony was on fire and Swanson was a breath of fresh air. We should really try to get him.

The defence were excellent in the main... Particularly Miller and Ando (one of his best games) . Up top Maclean had a good game, his link play and pressing was much more like it and Mikey got in good positions.

Overall I really enjoyed it. Deserved 3 pts but not complaining due to the great performance.

Utterly shameful indeed - especially calling it a turgid affair

Having mentioned it to him on Twitter, he has claimed that he was being sarcastic but it 'didn't come across properly'. He also says that some of his updates are missing and he will fix it tomorrow. Seems pretty pointless to amend 'live updates' a couple of days later, but there you go. 

Really awful 'live updates' on the Daily Record website. Gregor Kyle begins with a long spiel about Celtic before briefly adding that 'the home side do have the smallest of incentives as they look to finish the campaign ahead of Dundee United above them.''

Then he posts up a video of the highlights from the most recent Saints v Celtic clash at 'Celtic Park', which are in fact the highlights from the most recent Saints v Celtic clash at McDiarmid Park.

Almost everything is written from the perspective of Celtic, and he doesn't bother to mention Murray Davidson hitting the post at the end before describing the match as a 'typically turgid end of season affair.' There are many more catastrophic examples of journalism, but it would take too long to list them. You can read the updates here - http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-match-reports/st-johnstone-0-celtic-0-5705476

Having looked at his Twitter, it's no surprise to see that he used to work for CelticMedia. Can't we please, just once, get an unbiased media perspective against the Old Firm?! It's embarrassing to witness.

On the same theme, on a day when loads of folk will be glued to the as it stands table on the BBC website, it's all wrong, and nae chunt is fixing it.

Whose Nae Chung? According to my text predictor, he/she is very famous........

According to all the celtic fans I was winding up in the pub after the game thats the worst game of fitbaw theyv seen all season they were shite we were shite an there was no atmosphere, and we were lucky to get a draw, just as dillusional as that new team from Glasgow.

Thought it was a brilliant game tho I was slightly disappointed we never took all 3 points!

There actually worse, their delusion of granduer are of Titanic proportions! They deserve more stick than ANYONE as they are trying to control Scottish fitbaw from inside out!!!