Aberdeen V Saints, 24/5/15

glenrothes saintee

Once again, it's not the stewards or the police, it's Aberdeen FC. Contact their safety officer and bombard him/her. Our safety officer is Paul Smith, I think. All clubs have them and there is a pre-ops meeting before each match where the clubs discuss their requirements with stewards and police. If you want to create tension and difficulties then put a large number of people in a restricted area after having them struggle to gain access due to poor ticketing. People had some issues with having a seat number on their ticket which was different to where their children's tickets stated. Don't know if that's a child protection issue exactly but it's extremely incompetent at best. This was a shambles on behalf of AFC, but please lay the blame with them, drumsticks aside.

Edited by andrew

Once again, it's not the stewards or the police, it's Aberdeen FC. Contact their safety officer and bombard him/her. Our safety officer is Paul Smith, I think. All clubs have them and there is a pre-ops meeting before each match where the clubs discuss their requirements with stewards and police. If you want to create tension and difficulties then put a large number of people in a restricted area after having them struggle to gain access due to poor ticketing. People had some issues with having a seat number on their ticket which was different to where their children's tickets stated. Don't know if that's a child protection issue exactly but it's extremely incompetent at best. This was a shambles on behalf of AFC, but please lay the blame with them, drumsticks aside.

^ Works for G4S

Total shambles in terms of afc organisation skills. It would be good to get an email address up here to get an easy, direct way of getting the message across. I got in on time and saw a historic win so I'll try not to groan too much. It just seems like there were plenty issues for many others. Drum citation especially was a joke. Did the dandy sheep humpers not have a drum in the dd stand? Total shambles. Let's not beat about the bush East stand should be Tommy Wright stand. What he's achieved is unpresidented. Him and the team are total heroes!

Enjoy the success, I'm genuinely delighted for the Saints in the circumstances. However, the Dons were comfortably clear in second spot, this clinched 5 weeks back. Of course it'll be great banter for the Saintees winding up dandies that they might work with tommorow but I reckon that oor fans winna be too bothered about this one. DABS oota Europe (again) . Very weakened Dons side with a 16 year old coming on as sub & several youngsters & a boy that's signed for St Js, for goodness sake No Logan, Flood, McLean, Jack, Rooney. We aren't brilliant but the table doesn't lie, I'm sure you'll all agree wi'that tonight.

As I said great result for Saints and potentially an even better outcome. Easier to give praise to your own team than to diss the opponents.

Best of luck wi' the Euro quest. Real fondness for the Saintees having spent most of the "Ormond years" in Perth. Always happy when they win unless it's against the Dons but a slight exception to that today.

Enjoy the success, I'm genuinely delighted for the Saints in the circumstances. However, the Dons were comfortably clear in second spot, this clinched 5 weeks back. Of course it'll be great banter for the Saintees winding up dandies that they might work with tommorow but I reckon that oor fans winna be too bothered about this one. DABS oota Europe (again) . Very weakened Dons side with a 16 year old coming on as sub & several youngsters & a boy that's signed for St Js, for goodness sake No Logan, Flood, McLean, Jack, Rooney. We aren't brilliant but the table doesn't lie, I'm sure you'll all agree wi'that tonight.

As I said great result for Saints and potentially an even better outcome. Easier to give praise to your own team than to diss the opponents.

Best of luck wi' the Euro quest. Real fondness for the Saintees having spent most of the "Ormond years" in Perth. Always happy when they win unless it's against the Dons but a slight exception to that today.

I don't think anyone has suggested that the win was against a full strength Aberdeen side! We knew we needed to win and we beat what was put in front of us! You won't hear any saints fans noising up the dons, we're too busy nosing up the Arabs, haha! :)

^ Works for G4S

haha that made me laugh Randoom.

My involvement with the disabled supporters group has meant I'm beginning to learn something of what happens in organising football matches. A meeting with the police officer in charge of operations for Police Scotland helped find a solution to the problem of buses parking too far from grounds for disabled/elderly fans to walk back to.

Highlights up. Obviously just get a few minutes of the game, but that miss from MOH stumbling on an open goal..... then that composed finish from Kane...couple of quick glances up, checks keeper, then drills it hard under him.

Could be a huge goal for the club, and if it is, then for Kane this would be a confidence rocket!!

Fuk, we are getting good years under Tommy!

(p.s. Shaugnessy shot, looked more of a 'hi there Manus' not a big threat)

Highlights up. Obviously just get a few minutes of the game, but that miss from MOH stumbling on an open goal..... then that composed finish from Kane...couple of quick glances up, checks keeper, then drills it hard under him.

Could be a huge goal for the club, and if it is, then for Kane this would be a confidence rocket!!

Fuk, we are getting good years under Tommy!

(p.s. Shaugnessy shot, looked more of a 'hi there Manus' not a big threat)

On 15/2/15 we were 11 points behind United.

Earlier in the season the media were on about Hamilton and Dundee, and United.

As things have turned out, they are now on about how we've overturned large points deficits on two of those three.

Especially the BBC.

Love how the highlights say Scobbie 'might have got the faintest of touches' in that tackle.

It was a ****ing incredible tackle, as much as it must physically hurt the BBC, please give saints some credit where it's due.

It can't have been an incredible tackle....Scobbie has no pace and can't read a game

(it was an amazing tackle)

What a wonderful day...................Dandy's in office being very complimentary and pleased that we have a chance of Europe (I did remind them it would be 4 in a row) rather than the DABS.

Soor faced Arab in the office giving the usual guff of nobody at Tannadump wanted Europe........Aye right, reminded him we are the top team in Tayside yet AGAIN.

Passport...Check

Funds....Check

Holidays left....Check

Memo: Phone Yogi and tell them to do a SAINTEES c.mon ICT....Check

Yesterday showed what a good footballer he is, he's just crap in the air and Frazer is one of the best in the air, so against goofball teams Scobbie struggles.

Looked like he was back to his best yesterday & wanted it as much if not more than anyone.