Saints Lotto

Markinch Saint

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Entering is quite difficult, but once in, you can pay by SO. The only hassle is when you win and they send you a cheque, and you have to visit one of the UK’s 3 remaining bricks and mortar banks. It’s all very 20th century, and a tiny bit of investment and some proper marketing would substantially increase income in this and, I’m sure, many other areas. As has often been noted though, the “but we ve always done it that way” mentality is very strong at Saints. “I don’t care if there’s five thousand extra coming on Saturday, we’ve always ordered 20 pies on a Saturday and that’s how it’s goung to stay. If it was good enough for Mr Ormond......”.Which, I suppose, is part of the attraction in a weird kind of way.

• 1 year later...
3 hours ago, HOODLUM65 said:

Saints Lotto suspended including tomorrows. 

Ach they could have had the players do it for their home in a DIY draw from a hat, just those on standing order only.  No new weekly entries.  Id be happy to keep paying during this testing time

Edited by Dave H

• 3 months later...
On 3/25/2020 at 2:46 PM, Cagerf said:

I am just going to fill in my form I feel it is the only way I can help saints at the moment.

Saints Lotto resumes tomorrow Wed. 22nd July 2020.

Presume my entries for the last draw, which didn't take place due to lockdown, will be entered into tomorrow's draw .

Good luck everyone.