Europa League 2015/16

David123

Little article here from the Scotsman taking exception to comments made by John Collins recently about other Scottish teams holding the European powerhouse that is the 'Tic back in the Champions League and making them go through qualifying rounds. Diddums.

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spfl/aidan-smith-celtic-s-self-entitlement-is-misplaced-1-3808733

"I’m sure St Johnstone, after losing Stevie May, missing another big player, Steven MacLean, through injury, still managing to secure European football for the fourth straight year, seeing their season stretch to 11 months and only getting a 24-day break before the sick-bags are put on standby for the resumption of the training slog, think they’re not only doing enough but absolutely all they can. And of course their main aim will be, as always, to do well for themselves, their club and their fans, rather than anyone else’s."

In the wikipedia Europa League page, it has us in the same pot as Vikingur from The Faroe Islands, not the team of the same name in Iceland...

I'd go by the list on the Europa League website, not on Wiki

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/news/newsid=2258734.html

It's the Icelandic team.

Anyone found any reasonable flights to any of these places yet?

I had a look at Yerevan for Armenia as I just have a feeling that's who we'll end up with.

Two stops, over 24 hours to get to the place in question by plane.

Iceland will probably be the easiest, Latvia might be ok too. Norway - it really depends where the place is in relation to the airports. Could be easy, could be a right fecker. Albania isn't a main town or contact point, so I'd imagine that wont be easy either.