Europa League 2015/16

David123

Good news is you don't need a visa, and probably won't get shot as long as you stay away from the Azerbaijan border and don't tell anyone if you happen to be gay. I'm guessing it won't be long before some Armenian friends to be make contact on here.

The club is quite new, and has managed to drop out of its own league twice and move location in that short time. A slight warning sign is that they have been taken over by a business type who has managed to build a new stadium, so probably has cash to spend on the team. The low co-efficient reflects them being Euro new boys and Armenia being a bit shit - 84th in world.

Armenia rules me out, it is on the no go list

----------------------------------------

Think this says it all, when you consider the borders and the war they've still got going on...... ...and another thing: Kim Khardasian is fae there :)

Good news is you don't need a visa, and probably won't get shot as long as you stay away from the Azerbaijan border and don't tell anyone if you happen to be gay. I'm guessing it won't be long before some Armenian friends to be make contact on here.

The club is quite new, and has managed to drop out of its own league twice and move location in that short time. A slight warning sign is that they have been taken over by a business type who has managed to build a new stadium, so probably has cash to spend on the team. The low co-efficient reflects them being Euro new boys and Armenia being a bit shit - 84th in world.

---------------------------------------

Was thinking the same. No teams gets into Europa league without some money behind them. You have to win something in your own league etc. We shouldn't be too irie about the draw.... Minsk anyone. Take it seriously.

BTW, was the second round drawn at the same time? or is that just Champs league?

---------------------------------------

Was thinking the same. No teams gets into Europa league without some money behind them. You have to win something in your own league etc. We shouldn't be too irie about the draw.... Minsk anyone. Take it seriously.

BTW, was the second round drawn at the same time? or is that just Champs league?

Agree. I'm sure this is what Rosenberg fans were all saying about us.