Europa League 2015/16

David123

Well Red Star are a pretty big club (with a 55,000 stadium), so I'd expect them to potentially bring quite a few. Not sure the local police would be delighted about that prospect.

thought the same with Monaco and Rosenborg but these big teams tend to save there money cos there obviously going to pump us

Read somewhere - I think it was P&B - that their average attendance is about 400.

We could end up with a reasonably high percentage of Saints fans in attendance at this game compared to the home fans. Really not sure why they're bothering to move the game, unless their own stadium doesn't meet the UEFA criteria.

Read somewhere - I think it was P&B - that their average attendance is about 400.

We could end up with a reasonably high percentage of Saints fans in attendance at this game compared to the home fans. Really not sure why they're bothering to move the game, unless their own stadium doesn't meet the UEFA criteria.

Think the not meeting the UEFA criteria is the issue.

Real jealous of those that are going, will be an amazing trip.

Hey guys

As you see my nick I am a Red star fan,I have been reading your forum since monday s draw.Don't worry we are not so barbaric and hooligans as you can read and hear ,you can come and watch our match and there wont be any problems.I would like if we play each other in the second round of qualifications,it would be a good game.Houp seeing you in Belgrade.
Cheers  :laugh:

We mainly get our news through English media mate. I guess everyone hates the English when they travel but you guys certainly have a reputation over here.

If you could spread the word around any Red Star forums that we like to party it would be appreciated! I think if we beat our Armenian team we'll take around 1200 fans with Red Star being such a historic team. we never cause trouble, we like to drink and party with other fans when we can.

Hey guys

As you see my nick I am a Red star fan,I have been reading your forum since monday s draw.Don't worry we are not so barbaric and hooligans as you can read and hear ,you can come and watch our match and there wont be any problems.I would like if we play each other in the second round of qualifications,it would be a good game.Houp seeing you in Belgrade.

Cheers :laugh:

I was on the Red Star forum but how many will travel to Scotland if you get through?

Of Course I understand,but generally speaking people think that if you come to Belgrade you will be stabbed or get killed,our fans in the Kop are fanatics but they won't harm you if you don't provoke us with Albanian and Croatian flags :laugh: ,everything would be alright.We are really friendly and we also have plenty Kafana (Serbian Pubs) where you can drink all night.If you come in that number we will have biggest attendance of an foreign team in the last 20 years.I have heard that some Scotts nation team fans had a good time in Novi Sad and I assure you it would be plenty beater in Belgrade.

1200!? Ooft, that would be about half our core home support. I can't see it to be honest. If we manage to get past Alashkert - and lets not write them off quite yet as we really don't know how good a side they actually are -  then we'll likely take more across to Belgrade than we will to there.

I'd say 500 at the absolute most - and that would still be an incredible turn out.

I'm already ruled out unfortunately - Switzerland ruined me last year and I'm still recovering!

What a wonderful problem to have though. I'm too skint to make one incredible European trip because I'm still making ground back on the last one! :lol:

Wasn't so long ago we were playing Arbroath away at New Year.