Europa League 2015/16

David123

Geneva for a day then Montreux. Using that as a base to explore the area. Looking forward to it.

Montreux is a nice place. I am sure you will have a great time. We spent 3 days there a couple of years ago. We are flying into Geneva before heading over the border into France for a week before  heading back into Switzerland.

it's important to note that if Kairat progress from their tie that there's a minimum 5 working days' required to process Kazakhstani visas. The visa dept at the Kazakhstan embassy is shut today so I will confirm the details on Monday and post on here.

£35 for a tourist visa.

We just miss the no visa dates. If you call them ask them to extend the no visa rule to end of month to allow a hundred or so to travel with ease.

https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/kazakhstan/entry-requirements

I want to go to Almaty instead of Belgrade! £700-1000 flights ball park figure. Can get journey times less than 12 hours including transfers. Anyone else wanting to go? Reckon we pull together a mini group booking if someone had time to leader it. Almaty sounds a cracking place to visit!

Edited by Dave H