Away Bus To Tynecastle Sunday 2Nd Aug 2015

HOODLUM65

• 2 weeks later...

FOUR SEATS AVAILABLE for the Hearts game -  Please let the club know IF you are unable to go so that seats become available - Dont leave it to the last moment.

IF you are not already aware ONLY 700 tickets have been made available to Saints supporters and they are being sold by Saints themselves.

I

FOUR SEATS AVAILABLE for the Hearts game -  Please let the club know IF you are unable to go so that seats become available - Dont leave it to the last moment.

IF you are not already aware ONLY 700 tickets have been made available to Saints supporters and they are being sold by Saints themselves.

I've got your match ticket auld yin.

You can sleep safely tonight  :wink:

I

I

Ta -Scotty got his and Georges -same row 8/9