Alashkert V Saints. Europa League Q1.. 1St Leg, Thurs 2Nd July

Hmm an Armenian team given no chance of getting a result. Try telling Portugal that in their last qualifier with 29 mins gone.

Take nothing for granted.

I never ever bet on Saints or Scotland I agree that the bookies are rarely wrong but upsets can and do happen.

Mon the Saintees

I may and  I say MAY have found a possible stream..

http://www.sofascore.com/fc-alashkert-st-johnstone/YWsqjC

Now this itself may involve regestering but hopefully if it is on here it will be on another streaming site like USA goals...

Lets hope so.

A lot of dodgy streaming sites will just list every fixture on a given day in order to increase clicks and hits in the run up to matches, even if there's no intention to stream them or if there's no stream available. We probably won't know until about 5mins before kick off.

I just spoke to somebody at Bet365 on their live chat support who said that "We are covering the game in play for betting purposes but we will not be live streaming this event. It would be unlikely for this decision to change from a Bet365 point of view" so I think the chances of that link working are slim, sadly.

The game's not listed on the William Hill, Paddy Power, Unibet or Betfair streaming schedules either  :sad:

Edited by Kevin James Is On Stilts

Doubt there will be anything at all from previous experience

I remember we had Jim Spence and Roddy doing the commentary for one of the away matches a year or two ago, so they have covered them before.

But on the other hand, they've also shown their usual "fvck everybody apart from the OF" attitude on more than one occasion and just ignored us completely.

I guess it'll be the second option this time once again. Not a surprise but disappointing all the same. Top class from the BBC. Great bunch of lads.

We usually take Jim Spence with us, but he's apparently going with Aberdeen this year and we're getting Brian McLauchlin instead. So there will be somebody from the BBC with us, which makes it even more frustrating that there seems to be no desire to cover the game at all.

Edit: Definitely Brian McLauchlin: https://twitter.com/BBCBMcLauchlin/status/615834648933871616

Edited by Kevin James Is On Stilts