Alashkert V Saints. Europa League Q1.. 1St Leg, Thurs 2Nd July

Didn't get to see your guys game, but from the sounds of it, it wasn't great. Never mind. McDiarmid Park isn't an easy ground to go to, so hopefully you guys sort them out next week.

The Dons had it tougher than expected, a surprisingly decent team. We were better, and should realistically hammer them next week.

Good luck for the home leg. Let's both do Scotland proud!

Have prices/tickets etc been announced for next week yet. If they have I haven't seen anywhere.

I m presuming it's not on season ticket, pay at the gate with no reserved seats and kids u12 free ?

That's likely to be the case.

It definitely won't be a season ticket game anyway.

Yes we didn't play well...however I do think we will completely fu** them over back in Perth. That's not being biased , I genuinely didn't think they were anything special...we just got a bit cockey thinking we were European champions already after being in Europe the last three seasons. We have had a reality check, the lads will come back stronger. 4-0 saints.

Yes we didn't play well...however I do think we will completely fu** them over back in Perth. That's not being biased , I genuinely didn't think they were anything special...we just got a bit cockey thinking we were European champions already after being in Europe the last three seasons. We have had a reality check, the lads will come back stronger. 4-0 saints.

We'd struggle to score 4 against a 3rd division side. There is no chance we'll score 4. I can see this ending 1-0 or 2-0 at best.

Anyway, back on track, it would be a foolish person who would underestimate the opposition.

I would be pleased if Saints brought back a one goal advantage.

Pity about the scoreline, but don't say I didn't warn you.

To score 5 goals away from home in the searing heat, as some were suggesting, was indeed foolish.

When was the last time we scored 5 away from home?

However I do expect Saints to overcome this team in the return leg.

No no no......we will dismantle them bit by bit back in Perth. It may take about 30 minutes for us to score our fist goal, but they will then fold completely and it will be a pleasure to watch.

With a decent crowd, a couple of flares, a Palestine flag and a runner on the pitch from the bottom of the East stand......they wont know what's hit them.

Love you Saints

Essex

You can't give the team credit for not being out of the tie against the fourth best side in Armenia. I'm as positive as they come but come on now, it was a poor, poor result and we shouldn't gloss over that, heat or no heat. Still confident we will beat them next week.

...and that's the reason we will never get beyond round 1 or 2 with that attitude. In fact, that's the problem with Scotland in general. We are good, we can do it, we have had success against other much bigger teams.

Yes be realistic but lets think positive and aim high or we may as well bend over and take it right up the ****** before the return leg starts.

...and that's the reason we will never get beyond round 1 or 2 with that attitude. In fact, that's the problem with Scotland in general. We are good, we can do it, we have had success against other much bigger teams.

Yes be realistic but lets think positive and aim high or we may as well bend over and take it right up the ****** before the return leg starts.

Rubbish. It's pretty much all down to budgets. None of our teams have the finance to compete with the bigger sides around beyond round 2. We might get lucky on occasion but I think 2nd/3rd qualifying round is as far as any Scottish club is likely to get just now based on ability.

The playoff is full of European giants.

Which one of the 100+ supporters were you at the match?

If you were not at the match what qualifies you to comment?

Yes the team did not perform, which speaking to the players after the match they made that quite clear that they were not happy with their performance, however they strongly believe that they will win at Perth and progress to next round.

I would qualify that with provided all supporters give the team the full backing throughout the match and stop the negative comments.

Are you going or are you just an internet moaner?

Absolutely dreadful, embarrassing result. We are in big trouble this season, punting long balls to two statues up front is going to see us bottom 6 easily.

Blaiming the weather is a shit excuse aswell.

Edited by Templar Saint