Alashkert V Saints. Europa League Q1.. 1St Leg, Thurs 2Nd July

Somebody down the front abused Tam Scobbie, Spoony pushed Tam away, no idea who it was though, Tam actually had a decent game.

He had a really decent game, but some fans need to blame someone for everything.Broony was caught ball watching for the goal, and Spoony was watching it all happen too, but nothing the back four could've done imo, plus those abusing players would be sunbathing with feet up all game, and still sweating buckets!

Edited by dave mc

Somebody down the front abused Tam Scobbie, Spoony pushed Tam away, no idea who it was though, Tam actually had a decent game.

That's commitment!

All that way to abuse players.

I'd have been disappointed, as tommy said, that we couldn't keep the ball, find a team mate and that we gave them space to score. I'd have been saying ffs saints.

But abuse? Naw.

Just because you went on a wee trip doesn't mean your opinion is more valid than mine. Resorting to insults, classy.

surely someone who watched all 90 mins opinion is more valid than someone who got a crappy stream (if they even went to the bother of watching it)

The heat was really intense and the players were struggling with it big time, think I'm still dehydrated and that was just walking from bar to bar.

Macca and Sutton up front wasn't great and we only started to look more lively when Kane came on. Scobbie was good at the back.

As for the 150 fans that were there, most of them were people that I see regularly at games, and the directors went out of their way throughout the trip to interact with the regular supporters like myself who sit in the East and who never go near the West Stand or corporate gigs, so personally it was good to see and was an excellent trip.

The heat was really intense and the players were struggling with it big time, think I'm still dehydrated and that was just walking from bar to bar.

Macca and Sutton up front wasn't great and we only started to look more lively when Kane came on. Scobbie was good at the back.

As for the 150 fans that were there, most of them were people that I see regularly at games, and the directors went out of their way throughout the trip to interact with the regular supporters like myself who sit in the East and who never go near the West Stand or corporate gigs, so personally it was good to see and was an excellent trip.

that is good to hear.

seen a few posts about alleged cheaper prices for some. i don't know how true it is but surely the only ones that can complain are those that actually put their hands in their pockets and paid the full price.

I saw the Scobbie incident at the end and it reflected badly on the club, both on the supporter concerned and Tam himself who should walk away from that stuff.

As to the game only Lappin and Kane seemed able to put themselv s about in the heat. They played a sweeper no. 2 who bossed the game and our front men didn't have the legs to get in his face. That will all change in the return at McD.

It was a younger lad who, in the heat of the moment, shouted something at Scobbie and Scobbie shouted back at him. He looked a bit sheepish about it walking out the ground later.

Although it was embarrassing and totally uncalled for, there's absolutely no need to "name and shame" and start another WAP witch hunt.

2 great minds think alike. :laugh:

It was a younger lad who, in the heat of the moment, shouted something at Scobbie and Scobbie shouted back at him. He looked a bit sheepish about it walking out the ground later.

Although it was embarrassing and totally uncalled for, there's absolutely no need to "name and shame" and start another WAP witch hunt.

LAUGH OUT LOUD if i come into your work and buy something am I entitled to say what i want to you (if you have a job)?

what a nonsense, paying money does not make you entitled to "say what you like".  

In the context of professional football I say criticism is acceptable, to a degree. There is a line however, and Tam felt the boy crossed it so had a go back. End of story.