Tommy Campbell

Dave Ferg

Who's going to put the names on the shirts?? He was the only one who could work machine!Great servant to the club, hopefully leaving on good terms, and in good health

That's why the shirts had no names in the Irish matches!!

As other have said served the club in various positions...a true Saintee.

Good luck TC

The job Tommy has been doing in the Club is one that many fans would not know just how much it involved,

I remember speaking to Tommy at Parkhead after the Cup final everyone was going off to celebrate the players were heading out into the bus and there was TC lugging about tactics boards and packing up the van, helped by some of the young lads at the Club. Every day the players arrive at training at Stifling or McD and Tommy is there with the kit all set out, I don't know how many folk he has had at the Club helping him but he has certainly deserved his rest and his retirement.

I wonder what team he will be heading off to watch on a. Saturday?

Edited by mainstand

Hey cagey

Let me tell you our doorman was not a unknown Bruce McAlpine was a true gent and respected within the saints support

Unknown my arse

Very much old school Geoff,Paul ,Jocky Tommy all well respected ,ah changed days

Sorry bear,not unknown but as I don't frequent the Main stand,unknown to me. Anyway just used the term to highlight to lack of any information from the club on the retirement,if true,of a club legend.?

The job Tommy has been doing in the Club is one that many fans would not know just how much it involved,

I remember speaking to Tommy at Parkhead after the Cup final everyone was going off to celebrate the players were heading out into the bus and there was TC lugging about tactics boards and packing up the van, helped by some of the young lads at the Club. Every day the players arrive at training at Stifling or McD and Tommy is there with the kit all set out, I don't know how many folk he has had at the Club helping him but he has certainly deserved his rest and his retirement.

I wonder what team he will be heading off to watch on a. Saturday?

Wont be saintees then Mainstand unless a certain glasgow teams comes calling

Hey cagey

Let me tell you our doorman was not a unknown Bruce McAlpine was a true gent and respected within the saints support

Unknown my arse

Very much old school Geoff,Paul ,Jocky Tommy all well respected ,ah changed days

------------------------------------------

Only enountered the doorman once, and i found him to be arrogant, rude and abrupt in manner and tone....mean spirited and not the kind of person i'd have in a customer facing role. .............TOMMY ON THE OTHER HAND......... a bright, breezy kinda guy who has the skills of a publicist.

Edited by MySpazz

------------------------------------------

Only enountered the doorman once, and i found him to be arrogant, rude and abrupt in manner and tone....mean spirited and not the kind of person i'd have in a customer facing role. .............TOMMY ON THE OTHER HAND......... a bright, breezy kinda guy who has the skills of a publicist.

Can't argue with that! Always got the feeling unless you were a player or a VIP then rude and abrupt is what you got!