Thursday 9Th

dave mc

My understanding of the ticket allocation is -:

Season Ticket holders can turn up at the gate with their season ticket -pay the admission money and have the seat allocated for the season available to them.

Non Season ticket holders can pre book tickets and that the ticket(s) will have a seat number printed thereon it ie Row z seat 4.

Non Season ticket holders can buy as many tickets as available that have not already been taken ie you could have yer family/friends sitting in the same area.

Therefor Saints I understand will have no complaints by S/T holders who already moan .

MIGHT BE WRONG THO !

It's not that it's difficult to sit on your allocated seat, it's that not everybody will do this. You aren't just relying on yourself to be a properly functioning human being, you are also relying on thousands of other people to act properly. I actually think having all seats allocated is a better idea than the horrendous season ticket holders can have their seat but otherwise it's a free for all policy, that was a total cluster****.

One thing really annoying me about this whole ticket process is the reluctance of the board to ensure the whole ground is full. £ 26.00 - piss poor!

Why can't the North stand be a "pay what you want on the night- for Saints fans who don't go very often".  - Okay, I hear you - some cheap skates would take the piss and go there but really we are fans who want our team to progress to the next round. Real Saints will be packing out that asylum the East stand. I will be paying my £27 for the West and families in the Ormond will be giving it large.

St.Johnstone have a real chance to move past this crowd and set up a real money spinner for a crack at the third round with some pretty tasty teams there where the club can cut their fiscal cloth accordingly. Atmosphere at the Lucern game last year was fantastic and with no away fans - ( official announcement from Ashkert) for the return home support is critical!

I'm going to be pretty hacked off if we have gone to other side off "Europe" to have one of our key midfielders miss the best part of the season for a 'weak forehand' - I'm using a tennis analogy here since it's it Wimbers.

My understanding of the ticket allocation is -:

Season Ticket holders can turn up at the gate with their season ticket -pay the admission money and have the seat allocated for the season available to them.

Non Season ticket holders can pre book tickets and that the ticket(s) will have a seat number printed thereon it ie Row z seat 4.

Non Season ticket holders can buy as many tickets as available that have not already been taken ie you could have yer family/friends sitting in the same area.

Therefor Saints I understand will have no complaints by S/T holders who already moan .

MIGHT BE WRONG THO !

There's not a row z Edited by dave mc

BRING BACK THE 80'S  / 90 'S

ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK

Well not to disappoint, I indeed had to drive up to Perth today to get a ticket.

I still don't understand this hybrid ticket ticket/cash system. Why not just make it one or the other with the caveat of "don't sit in reserved seats"? I also still don't understand in this day and age why, if you must have all ticket games, tickets cannot be purchased online, printed by the purchaser and scanned at the gate.

Well not to disappoint, I indeed had to drive up to Perth today to get a ticket.

I still don't understand this hybrid ticket ticket/cash system. Why not just make it one or the other with the caveat of "don't sit in reserved seats"? I also still don't understand in this day and age why, if you must have all ticket games, tickets cannot be purchased online, printed by the purchaser and scanned at the gate.

How much does scanners etc cost though? - Certainly not a worthwhile cost for 2/3 games a season. 

If the current way of doing it works well enough why spend extra money, plus not everyone has printers. 

Although the way they are doing this game on the outside looks quite confusing. 

For those of you who don't know and seem to be having difficulty grasping this all ticket scenario................

EVERY seat has a number

EVERY row has a letter

If this is not enough information for you to find your seat easily the seats also come in a variety of colours ie yellow red blue and grey padded ( there are also a few white ones thrown into the mix just to confuse matters) and EVERY exit has a different letter.

If you cannot find your seat with all this information perhaps you should take up watching cricket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :?

Edited by ejksjfc

How much does scanners etc cost though? - Certainly not a worthwhile cost for 2/3 games a season. 

If the current way of doing it works well enough why spend extra money, plus not everyone has printers. 

Although the way they are doing this game on the outside looks quite confusing. 

Brown is the one that keepsmon talking about updating the infrastructure of the club. It's an investment. With crowd figures struggling it hardly seems sense to have a process that's a massive ballache get in the way. I'll tell you now that if I had been working today and unable to be up to Perth before Thursday, I likely wouldn't have bothered going on at all.

For those of you who don't know and seem to be having difficulty grasping this all ticket scenario................

EVERY seat has a number

EVERY row has a letter

If this is not enough information for you to find your seat easily the seats also come in a variety of colours ie yellow red blue and grey padded ( there are also a few white ones thrown into the mix just to confuse matters) and EVERY exit has a different letter.

If you cannot find your seat with all this information perhaps you should take up watching cricket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :?

Yes. And exactly where has the club furnished the public with this information?

A detailed seating plan, with season ticketed seats reserved, is hardly a big ask.

Really really don't get this. Saints ticket office staff are the politest and most efficient you could hope to deal with, and everyone says the same. Either you're incredibly unlucky, or on the wind-up.

EVERY seat has a number

EVERY row has a letter

There are also stewards positioned everywhere on these occasions to guide you.

Really really don't get this. Saints ticket office staff are the politest and most efficient you could hope to deal with, and everyone says the same. Either you're incredibly unlucky, or on the wind-up.

Oh, I agree. The staff are incredibly helpful and this isn't a slight on them by any means.

It's just that I can never get through on the ticket line. Ever. Yes, I've tried different phones with other telcos. It just either rings out or is engaged.

Are you the only one that has had trouble getting through to the office?

I've called for every all ticket game for years and 99% of the time I get through 1st time and the tickets arrive the next day.

Surely just trying a few more times is quicker than driving from Glasgow to Perth?