Saints V Alashkert Europa League Q1 2Nd Leg Thurs 9Th July 2015

Okay after last nights disappointing performance, the reality is quite simple. A 2-0 win will do it and will probably set up a trip to  even further towards the back end of beyond than  Armenia. We are at home, they have to travel  and we have  now seen how they play.  IF they score then we will need 3 but I still believe we will go through. The attitude and work rate though will have to be 100% spot on.

The bad news for me is I will miss the game due to holidays. The good news is that I will now make the 2nd leg of Q2 on the 23rd.  Don't let me down please Saints , and even more importantly, Don't let yersels down Saints.

After an incredible journey and soaring heat ☀ probably the best thing to do was consume energy for the second leg. We're still very much in the tie and a packed McD on Thursday will see us progress,I'm sure of it

How do you consume energy GDP?

I'm sure you meant Conserve?

Yes/No?

Now had a look and can't see a match thread anywhere??  I see something that says Thursday 9th but obviously that's not what you call a match thread. Can you direct me to the said thread please Davo??  ;-)

For some sycophantic reason, I like Ghostie starting the match threads. Apart from when he starts his braveheart speeches and i dont have a sick bucket to hand ; )

I said over there that I'd have started Kane to rumble them up. Having seen them play and see how their cb (2) dictates play I'd stick the young lad up top to run him ragged.

Kane and Macca up front for me.

We can (and should) progress as long as we approach the game in the right manner.

COYS

Edited by Dave Ferg

THIS IS ANNYING CLEARLY THIS THREAD HAS A BETTER HEADING HOWEVER IT SHOULD BE DELETED...

IN FUTURE WHOM EVER STARTS THE THREAD START BY THIS METHOD

Almost every match thread has been  clearly dated and done like this since I can remember. This is so it is easier to find should you want to look at it in a years time. You search the  simple  format title with the date of the game and hey presto, you get it.

Hopefully someone will merge  the Thursday 9th one with this ( although, it seems all about seating arrangements so maybe that's why they have not done so already?)

One last thing Waz, stop PHUCKING SHOUTING!!!!!! :wink:

Almost every match thread has been clearly dated and done like this since I can remember. This is so it is easier to find should you want to look at it in a years time. You search the simple format title with the date of the game and hey presto, you get it.

Hopefully someone will merge the Thursday 9th one with this ( although, it seems all about seating arrangements so maybe that's why they have not done so already?)

One last thing Waz, stop PHUCKING SHOUTING!!!!!! :wink:

Soooorrrryyyyy.

But please merge sssshhhhhhh

Good on him. I think a lot of these cases come down to the club doing everything in their power to stop such things happening. If anything does happen then the article will be good evidence.

I hope nobody does anything stupid though.

If it wasn't such a pain for the mods i'd report brown_out for that last comment though, totally unacceptable and inflammatory.

Edited by montrosesaintee

Mannus

Shaunnesay Ando Wright Easton

Lappin Millar

Wotherspoon O'Halloran

Kane Sutton

Cummins and MacLean to come on if things aren't going well.

I'd probably go with that too if everyone (ie Anderson and Millar) are available.

If not, McKay and Caddis in their place, and I'd move Wotherspoon into the centre of midfield beside Lappin. I like Brown, but I think he's better in a more defensive line up.

Whats he on about warning us about racist chanting as well? have we previous for this? 

does he honestly think that little of us as supporters?

I wouldn't read too much into that, It's just part of a list of things that could see the club getting heavily fined. We didn't have previous for the Palestinian flag thing until the Rosenborg game - there are plenty of things that you shouldn't have to tell people not to do.

Better safe than sorry, so that if an issue does crop up then the club have evidence that they warned fans against them.

Edited by Kevin James Is On Stilts