Motm Saints 1 - Inverness Caley Thistle 1 - 08/08/15

ex-montrosesaintee

MOTM Saints 1 - Inverness Caley Thistle 1 - 08/08/15  

76 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

MOH for being a constant threat. He may not always provide the final ball. But every time he gets the ball I feel positve.

SNAP! Great pace; had a great shot saved first half. Getting around the back of their defence where no else could create. Good shift in my eyes. Also helped out defensively. That's my man o the match.

Well going against the flow here, but it is goals that win games and the fact Caley did not score more than one is down to the fact that MANNUS had one superb parry in the first half at the near post and a tremendous block on a blistering shot in the second half made him my MOM.

Thought MOH terrorised them when switched to the right in the second half.

Defence stiffened with the return of FRAZ , but dear oh dear distribution woeful .

Man of the match MANNUS .

Muzz for me but only for the last half hour. Apart from that he was just OK. He put some superb tackles in.

Shout out for Willie Collum too who was superb

throughout. Shocker.

The couple who sit behind me hate Muzz with a passion. They were giving him verbal abuse all game .

Edited by HOODLUM65

The couple who sit behind me hate Muzz with a passion. They were giving him verbal abuse all game .

I voted Muzz and also had a group beside me ripping him apart, at one point while one of the inverness subs was walking off shouted "take Davidson with you, f'in useless" you wonder what people are watching at times